• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Hi.. I wear hats....

19877_241192141196_700221196_414468.jpg

P1020866.jpg

14655_188532846196_700221196_377117.jpg

Halloween.

Sorry for the grainy pics...

Max@GC

Jamie xxoo said:
I just keep looking at this pic and I can't help but think that it's missing... *something*.
Oh wait - got it!

1f79uh.jpg

33o7d5d.jpg

God damn...you´re utterly beautiful! Your smile and your eyes are just amazing...like a mixture of nicole kidman and michelle pfeiffer...you must be taken right?:D

Jayge

Lurk the thread enough, figure I might as well throw in. Blurriness hides the fact that I haven't shaved.

vgdnn.jpg

I cut off the part where I flipped the camera off :lol figured GAF didn't deserve that since it wasn't taken for GAF.

Maiar_m said:
:lol
I'd wink back but men can't do sexy winks, and I don't want to look obscene, it'd break the charm.

That's OK. Your work here is done. ;)

Mr. Spinnington said:
i dun believe u

=P

_dementia said:
Jamie xxoo ur pretty

And you're sweet. =)

Bowflex said:
Yeah, not sure if I'm buyin'

??

Max@GC said:
God damn...you´re utterly beautiful! Your smile and your eyes are just amazing...like a mixture of nicole kidman and michelle pfeiffer...you must be taken right?:D

Get out (tell me more! lol). No, not taken. Not even dating right now. I was just being funny.

Ether_Snake said:
Wow. Beautiful.

=)

Talladega Knight said:
what exactly do you carry in your little man bag there?

I am hoping for some kind of miniature puppy.

Cosmic Bus said:
Got mah hairs cut yessa'day.

Looks fresh!

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Jet Grind Radio! said:
Fuckin' really? Jesus Christ, you guys are assholes.

Basically. Jamie is god damn amazing, and one of those women who blows my mind every time she posts. People really need to stop this shit.

Alfarif said:
Basically. Jamie is god damn amazing, and one of those women who blows my mind every time she posts. People really need to stop this shit.

Jesus christ. Some dude was telling her how pretty she was and I was just pointing out it looked like a trap to me.

Alfarif

ChubbyHuggs said:
Very rough edit:
63060527377863508763.jpg

I think he'd look pretty bad ass.

Holy shit... this is the next villain of any story I work on. Diabolical doesn't begin to cover it.

Brashnir

Alfarif said:
Only if he gets to twist the 'stache directly after that. But no soda drinking. That would so ruin it for me.

'stashe twisting is encouraged. And yeah, villains don't drink soda. He looks like a gin and tonic sort of villain to me.

Alfarif

Brashnir said:
'stashe twisting is encouraged. And yeah, villains don't drink soda. He looks like a gin and tonic sort of villain to me.

This is an idea I could get behind wholeheartedly, friend. I'm off to write the next masterpiece!
(Aka, wait for the next GAF writing thread and actually submit something this time)

Alfarif said:
I'm off to write the next masterpiece!
(Aka, wait for the next GAF writing thread and actually submit something this time)
You should do it now and make his decision as a villain to shave off his mustache or keep it as his identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom