• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
OnkelC said:
I usually grow full beard while on holidays:
smallP1000463.jpg

This is kind of serious business. It's like our villain has gone underground for awhile, and is working on his next diabolical scheme.

How many schemes do you have planned, Onkel?

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Alfarif said:
This is kind of serious business. It's like our villain has gone underground for awhile, and is working on his next diabolical scheme.

How many schemes do you have planned, Onkel?
500px-Hank_Scorpio.png

Thanks everyone, it's always a sting to be called a "guy" and to be accused of being some sort of "trap", but when you live with this condition you have to expect to get that from some people. It's not exactly a common thing and not everyone understands. In fact, most don't. It's nothing I haven't seen before and I'm sure funkmastergeneral is only being cruel through ignorance, and that he wouldn't be like that if he got to know me. I really appreciate everyone else afterward being so nice and jumping to my defense.

I'm open about who I am on the trans-GAF thread for anyone to see in my post history - I gave a brief run-down of my story there - and I emailed Malar_m to make sure he knew about me before I posted, to let him know my deal and to ask permission to post those pics for the comedy value. I didn't want to risk making him feel awkward in the event that he might not know and reply with something he might later feel weird about once someone told him. The whole "It's a trap" thing is more of a Jerry Springer stereotype than an actual thing. I'm hardly a maneater. I haven't so much as held a guy's hand in over two years - but that's not due to being trans... whole other story.

We should probably just let it be now, or take it to the trans-GAf thread. I didn't mean to take part in a thread derail.

jarosh

whoa, jamie, you really are trans? i had no idea. i thought people were just joking around earlier. you are a gorgeous looking woman! and you look very feminine. i would have never guessed.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
jarosh said:
whoa, jamie, you really are trans? i had no idea. i thought people were just joking around earlier. you are a gorgeous looking woman! and you look very feminine. i would have never guessed.

Absolute co-sign -- I thought they were kidding, too. You're lovely!

rofl i had a totally different impression, too. totally thought you were a genuine babe through and through-- or at least that someone had fished up pictures of some pretty girl. i was running on the assumption that it was another gaffer just dumping a handful of images they found on tinypic to mess with everyone's heads :lol

<3 you made a great crossover

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Cosmic Bus said:
Absolute co-sign -- I thought they were kidding, too. You're lovely!

Same here. I'm not sure to how to word this (English isn't my native language) but when I first saw your pictures I was convinced you were a girl! Then when I read your posts in the trans-GAF thread I felt that since I already concluded you were a pretty girl, that info didn't really matter. Or something. Keep your (lovely) chin up! :D

Max@GC

Jamie xxoo said:
Thanks everyone, it's always a sting to be called a "guy" and to be accused of being some sort of "trap", but when you live with this condition you have to expect to get that from some people. It's not exactly a common thing and not everyone understands. In fact, most don't. It's nothing I haven't seen before and I'm sure funkmastergeneral is only being cruel through ignorance, and that he wouldn't be like that if he got to know me. I really appreciate everyone else afterward being so nice and jumping to my defense.

I'm open about who I am on the trans-GAF thread for anyone to see in my post history - I gave a brief run-down of my story there - and I emailed Malar_m to make sure he knew about me before I posted, to let him know my deal and to ask permission to post those pics for the comedy value. I didn't want to risk making him feel awkward in the event that he might not know and reply with something he might later feel weird about once someone told him. The whole "It's a trap" thing is more of a Jerry Springer stereotype than an actual thing. I'm hardly a maneater. I haven't so much as held a guy's hand in over two years - but that's not due to being trans... whole other story.

We should probably just let it be now, or take it to the trans-GAf thread. I didn't mean to take part in a thread derail.

Ha never would have guessed that you´re a guy regarding the pics. That makes things different though you´re still very attractive.

lexi

Banned
I really hate to prolong the derailment, but I'm sorry, there's ignorance and then there's being just a total asshole.

So, getting back on topic, A totally random and non-related picture not directed at anyone at all!

3468is1.jpg

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
jarosh said:

My mind is blown. You look goddamn beautiful Jamie.

lexi said:
I really hate to prolong the derailment, but I'm sorry, there's ignorance and then there's being just a total asshole.

So, getting back on topic, A totally random and non-related picture not directed at anyone at all!

3468is1.jpg

I did not deserve this and am shocked at your meanness.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Genders aside, I just don't believe that Jamie's real. Sorry, Jamie, if you are....but my experience with GAF tells me there's a 99% chance you are not; you're too pretty. Not be a cynic, just a realist after 10 years of experience with fake female posters.

Bowflex said:
Genders aside, I just don't believe that Jamie's real. Sorry, Jamie, if you are....but my experience with GAF tells me there's a 99% chance you are not; you're too pretty. Not be a cynic, just a realist after 10 years of experience with fake female posters.

What did it for you? The point of her saying she is transgender? I don't know how well the marvels of modern science has evolved, but she is such an attractive woman that it's hard to imagine her as a male.

But with that said, I'll still take her for face value and would still date a lady like Jamie...

Bowflex said:

ayr0h2.jpg

I hope you can recognize me, all my other pics involved hair and makeup (except the running outfit one) but it's 2am at the end of an incredibly long day, I'm at a hotel after moving out of my apartment today, and I just stepped out of the shower and was catching up on the thread using the hotel internet connection before going to bed. Pretty or not, trans or not, I'm definitely real and this is me. Several of the GAF trans members can confrim.

Thanks again everyone for the love and support. I just don't know who to respond to or what to say.

Last minute addition: oh wow, I didn't want to get anyone banned. =( But thanks Dragona for sticking up for me.

Also: Patrick Bateman you look a bit like Paul Rudd (which is good). I'd like to see you without the beard tho.

'Night all (from Australia).

Onkel, you've lost weight and WOW Jamie, you're the most beautiful woman on GAF and that includes the post pics of your fake girlfriends thread.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Jamie xxoo said:
ayr0h2.jpg

I hope you can recognize me, all my other pics involved hair and makeup (except the running outfit one) but it's 2am at the end of an incredibly long day, I'm at a hotel after moving out of my apartment today, and I just stepped out of the shower and was catching up on the thread using the hotel internet connection before going to bed. Pretty or not, trans or not, I'm definitely real and this is me. Several of the GAF trans members can confrim.

Thanks again everyone for the love and support. I just don't know who to respond to or what to say.

Last minute addition: oh wow, I didn't want to get anyone banned. =( But thanks Dragona for sticking up for me.

Also: Patrick Bateman you look a bit like Paul Rudd (which is good). I'd like to see you without the beard tho.

You are very pretty, and more girly than me. You're definitely my newest favourite GAF member. :D

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Jamie xxoo said:
ayr0h2.jpg

Well it appears I stand corrected. Excuse my assumptions and hello to you too :)

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
VelvetMouth said:
Onkel, you've lost weight and WOW Jamie, you're the most beautiful woman on GAF and that includes the post pics of your fake girlfriends thread.
I've lost hair lentgh, that's all :(

Prez

Don't feel offended man (well I have no idea what that smiley means). My type almost always ends up being straight.

Stabbie said:
Don't feel offended man (well I have no idea what that smiley means). My type almost always ends up being straight.
If I were gay I would take great delight in knowing somewhere someone is reading this and getting fuckin' pissed off. I think the smiley is back dimples and a puckered butthole, I think he likes you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom