• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I rarely say this, but you look better with the beard, maybe it's because the glasses don't work with a clean shaven face on you

"don't work" is ridiculously harsh. He looks fine, he just looks better with the beard.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
CHEEZMO™;36498459 said:
yCS1w.jpg

WHAT?!
MUavw.gif

Did not expect that!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
you're gorgeous. you're in your 30s, right? when you're 50, you'll still look like that.

I can honestly no one has ever called me gorgeous before, hah. And yes, currently on my way to 34 later this year; my dad is 67 and has been mistaken for a man in his late 40s, so yeah, those particular genes definitely got passed down. He and I both have extremely oily skin, so that could actually have something to do with it, too.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Hi there! Testing my new camera before and after shaving. Can't compete with shirtless-ripped GAF so I give you 2 almost stereoscopic pics, ha!

http://i.imgur.com/YOeHG.jpg
I'm going to have to say you look better shaven. Most certainly.

For some reason, I think you need glasses that have a thicker design.

Why would Ash be wearing a Pokemon shirt? That's like wearing a power rangers costume with a power ranger's helmet in the center.

Those would be some interesting pictures.

harSon

Banned
TZyoY.jpg

Here's my quarterly progress report. I've now dropped down to 194.5 pounds from 351 pounds for a total of 156.5 pounds lost. From a 3XL shirt to a medium. And from a 48inch waist to a 34 inch waist. I'm pretty close to my goal weight of 180-190 pounds, so I won't be losing that much weight from here on out. Now it's time to put on some muscle!

TZyoY.jpg

Here's my quarterly progress report. I've now dropped down to 194.5 pounds from 351 pounds for a total of 156.5 pounds lost. From a 3XL shirt to a medium. And from a 48inch waist to a 34 inch waist. I'm pretty close to my goal weight of 180-190 pounds, so I won't be losing that much weight from here on out. Now it's time to put on some muscle!

Congrats, and you got taller too!

TZyoY.jpg

Congratz.

I'll probably make a similar photographic progress report for myself once I starting working out a ton this summer.

Piecake

Congratz.

I'll probably make a similar photographic progress report for myself once I starting working out a ton this summer.

If you need to lose a lot of weight, by far the best thing you can do is change your diet. Diet has a much much much bigger role in weight gain/weight loss than exercise

Mr_Zombie

Great results man. Congrats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom