• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just really wear a cup to avoid that(the male camel toe), I mean that's what I did. Especially a extra large one. Awesome pic though Mista :)

On a side note that picture is from Halloween, and this picture is from today. I have been working out for the past 3 months and been eating incredibly well since November. I have lost over 40 pounds. I have never felt so good in my life :). 210lbs to 170lbs.

Sonki.

Banned
They should just really wear a cup to avoid that(the male camel toe), I mean that's what I did. Especially a extra large one. Awesome pic though Mista :)

On a side note that picture is from Halloween, and this picture is from today. I have been working out for the past 3 months and been eating incredibly well since November. I have lost over 40 pounds. I have never felt so good in my life :). 210lbs to 170lbs.

Excellent work. Keep it up!

jbuTvqMbqC8dWr.jpg
]

XsAd1.gif

Mook1e

I already posted this pic

192KJObo9KeZiEzhQAQ7XSW7k9f8D725p.jpeg

but here's the latest:

1ROc3FihZudPG8HKLlOjjFrJYG0RWI1727p.jpeg

I've lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks. I haven't lost any strength..yet.

Mista Koo

Thanks. I don't think the cup is flattering though :lol.

Also good job on your weight loss, I thought it was a different person at first! I need to do something similar :<

Its been a minute since I got a done up with a fade. almost a decade. I didnt mean to look like such a douchebag, but whatevs, lol. I was happy with my barber.
7951881.jpg

nib95

Banned
Amazing socks. I want a pair!

Also, why not. There was a disconnect here as our facial expressions clearly don't match lol.

Tripleresized2.jpg

And two randoms from Dubai.

NibzDesert.jpg

NibzSmoking.jpg

cashman

Banned
TZyoY.jpg

Here's my quarterly progress report. I've now dropped down to 194.5 pounds from 351 pounds for a total of 156.5 pounds lost. From a 3XL shirt to a medium. And from a 48inch waist to a 34 inch waist. I'm pretty close to my goal weight of 180-190 pounds, so I won't be losing that much weight from here on out. Now it's time to put on some muscle!

looks like you also got taller!

Mook1e

Awesome man! Are you cutting right now? Did you change your cycle?

I'm just finishing a cut because my workout partner doesn't want to lose any more.

I'm not sure what you mean by cycle, but I cut almost all carbs and a lot of calories and added ab work (don't do abs normally) and cardio three times a week.
I lost 10 pounds total in 18 days. I'm sure lost of water weight, and I want to try to bulk to 200.

1fOHxBUImknK2iwvSRoThTXyZzbGEx103p.jpeg

nib95

Banned
I'm just finishing a cut because my workout partner doesn't want to lose any more.

I'm not sure what you mean by cycle, but I cut almost all carbs and a lot of calories and added ab work (don't do abs normally) and cardio three times a week.
I lost 10 pounds total in 18 days. I'm sure lost of water weight, and I want to try to bulk to 200.

1fOHxBUImknK2iwvSRoThTXyZzbGEx103p.jpeg

How many days a week are you required to train, and for how long each time in order to maintain this cut? Is it pretty relentless or is there some leeway? My problem is in actually maintaining such regimes.

Mook1e

How many days a week are you required to train, and for how long each time in order to maintain this cut? Is it pretty relentless or is there some leeway? My problem is in actually maintaining such regimes.

I trained 5 days a week for this cut, but you don't really have to train much at all as long as you know your caloric intake and burn for each day.
I did weights in the morning and cardio in the afternoon on Mondays and Fridays, then weights only on Tuesday and Thursday, and cardio only on Wednesday. This was really just how it turned out. I was going to start working with weights on Saturday also, but we stopped cutting since we got to our goal weight sooner than expected.

The trick is really to be consistant. Find a good workout regimen you can stick to regardless of what it is. Make sure you have some form of resistance, though. Cardio will destroy your lean body mass if you let it. You want to lose weight, yes, but you want the majority of the weight to be fat, not muscle. It's the same when you (I) bulk. You want the majority of weight to be muscle that you gain.

nib95

Banned
Fucking amazing picture.

Thanks man! Great little shisha lounge. Was like 11+ stories high atop the hotel we were staying. Can't remember the name of it unfortunately, I think maybe Metropolitan Palace. Either way, it was a really nice (relatively affordable by Dubai standards) hotel and Shisha up there most nights and am's of the morning was just really chilling.

Even the gym was cool with the treadmill facing windows overlooking the city.

Leeness

Oh lord why not. I haven't posted in here for a while but I took a decent picture today, which is rare, so... Sure.

AgsWE.jpg

Err...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom