• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Took one for personal use and posted it in the gym thread..anyway, just finished off bulking, about to cut fo' summer

6mVgV.jpg

You got holy light shining behind you lol.
I need to work out more :(

Szu

Fumbling through my camera and emails, I found a few shots from earlier this year. I guess I'll share them.

Rockefeller Center
XGj3y.jpg

With the GF
2eYz0.jpg

The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
pqmT9.jpg

i9Fxm.jpg

Late Show with David Letterman (David Spade was the main guest)
TLfq8.jpg

Steak dinner after the Late Show
Ka6oi.jpg

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Umm, unless that's a bad angle on a bad hair-day, your old hair didn't look so good. Your short cut is only about 10 times better looking. Really great look for you.

hxa155

Umm, unless that's a bad angle on a bad hair-day, your old hair didn't look so good. Your short cut is only about 10 times better looking. Really great look for you.

haha, well I was in the gym..hair got messy

and thanks, now i kinda dont miss it anymore :p

fernoca

You're looking damn great anyway hxa155. I think you look even better with shorter hair; though longer suits you either way.

Though, you know.."gym talk" and no shirtless pictures ?! Boo!!!...I we need to see your progress!! ;D

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
No forced mirror camera-in-hand self portrait for this page yet?

KbRAR.png

You're welcome.

Mr_Zombie

I have a really big forehead. I really dislike it. I'm not too proud of my looks, but heres some random updated pics of myself.

Change the haircut. Right now your hair are framing your forehead, making it visually even bigger than it probably is. Have you considered a fringe?

Change the haircut. Right now your hair are framing your forehead, making it visually even bigger than it probably is. Have you considered a fringe?

My hair can't do that.

I guess I just have to cut my hair, but I look even stupider with short hair and like having long hair.

I'll just wear a baseball cap like I've been doing.

soultron

Banned
well from the looks of things your kitchen is in the laundry room? I'd be pissed too.

no no no, his laundry room is in his kitchen

The joys of student living! $375 per month and I get two rooms in one!

Notice the spot on the wall behind where the cabinets fell off. SELLING FEATURE.

I bet someone dissed Parappa. I'd be pissed, too.

Whenever that happens I just bump them down to U rappin' AWFUL.

Szu

OK, I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden on Sat. These pics were taken before the thunderstorms hit our area. It's a good thing I went when I did because I can imagine the landscape has changed quite a bit now.

bHY0g.jpg

3b2yU.jpg

RDvB0.jpg

BHTrZ.jpg

5mmq2.jpg

JHnGo.jpg

HnvNt.jpg

cGUtD.jpg

sIyH9.jpg

aOmjk.jpg

Q0eLi.jpg

9eZjG.jpg

c3OGV.jpg

f6CfM.jpg

sIP0g.jpg

v0cmz.jpg

cJ75P.jpg

EdIQw.jpg

RoGy6.jpg

eQ8sg.jpg

kwPWv.jpg

r1jsl.jpg

TCFO7.jpg

xErdv.jpg

BGUg6.jpg

bOYf6.jpg

l7I3W.jpg

nz6PO.jpg

qGWVy.jpg

My GF wanted me to do a romantic pose.
YBZna.jpg

Bonus pic from the Brooklyn Museum that was next door to the garden.
Cs1u9.jpg

Ultimadrago

OK, I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden on Sat. These pics were taken before the thunderstorms hit our area. It's a good thing I went when I did because I can imagine the landscape has changed quite a bit now.
Bonus pic from the Brooklyn Museum that was next door to the garden.

Lovely place (the garden). Looks like you had a good time with it!

Szu

Lovely place (the garden). Looks like you had a good time with it!

Yes, I did. The weather was just right. We were considering going this upcoming Sat because of the potential rainstorm. Like I said, we went at a great time. I imagine that most of the cherry blossoms have been blown off the trees now.

Meier

Won a trip from the local rock radio station to Copper Mountain two weeks back to compete in the CopperMan Adventure Race. It was just a quick weekend jaunt but here are a few pics..

405142_10101798350702623_5221790_75926265_647033652_n.jpg

Posing after the race.

535164_10101798356126753_5221790_75926324_1110562478_n.jpg

Snowball making.

578739_10101798365757453_5221790_75926382_1579830745_n.jpg

Attempting to do a snow angel in over 10" of fresh snow. Didn't work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom