• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
gk2ca.png

Mr_Zombie

@SalsaShark - There's either something on your beard or on your mirror and it drives me crazy. I even started wiping my monitor. :|

Nice photo, though ;)

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Why not...

T1gdR.png

Me, this afternoon. Needed to update my facebook pic.

dBjsc.jpg

One of my best friends and I, at her birthday last year.

Ugh. I feel like I'm anti-photogenic or something. Combine that with my thinning hair and fffffffffuuuu. I tend to hate pictures of myself.

Sagitario

I was video chatting with a friend on Skype and he took some snapshots:

eljakerla48.png

I decided to take one myself:

snapshot_20120424_1umy8x.png

I would like to see how the full stache looks, but I am afraid I can't pull it off... it looks kind of bad, but it has to start somewhere :p

noah111

Still Alive

I would like to see how the full stache looks, but I am afraid I can't pull it off... it looks kind of bad, but it has to start somewhere :p
You look a lot better with the stache/goatee, keep it going.

Delio

eljakerla48.png

I decided to take one myself:

I'm normally not one to like beards and stuff but good lord It looks amazing on you. Handsome as always <3

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
consider me offended SIR
yaomingface.jpg

But don't worry, if everything goes great and as planned, you'll see me as a fellow hairless dude by the end of the year :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Altra and Salsa look good bald. You guys should be happy. I still have a full head of hair, but there is baldness in my family, and I would look like something out of The Hills Have Eyes without hair, so you should count your goddamn blessings.

Salsa

Altra and Salsa look good bald. You guys should be happy. I still have a full head of hair, but there is baldness in my family, and I would look like something out of The Hills Have Eyes without hair, so you should count your goddamn blessings.

but i was adorable with hair

546649_228155690625706_100002938311648_418542_918116462_n.jpg

ADORABLE

and to me this looked pretty badass man

TheHillsHaveEyes.jpg

0 worries

also i wont deny that Atramental and me are looking great because im no liar son

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Madrid :p
I certainly did!
Really liked the city, a lot more than I thought I would, despite the fact that while in Spain I only spent 2 days there (and 5 in Salamanca).

Jhoan

leadbelly

Banned
I'm kind of embarrassed of posting this (well it is funny and I'd like to share), but here's an in camera editing assignment that I did with two classmates for my media production class. I'm the guy who's wearing the black hoodie. We shot this last Monday inside my college. I also appear in another classmate's video, but I'll post that one soon if demanded.

Point and laugh at me GAF.
I know that toilet scene facial expression is going to be made into gif for sure. ;_;

lol

That's awesome. I like the music too.

Jhoan

lol

That's awesome. I like the music too.

Thanks, my other classmate who's not physically featured (the feet in the stall are his though) put the music and did the editing afterwards so he was the brains behind that. It was 12 shots divided between the three of us. My classmates and my professor liked the music a lot.

leadbelly

Banned
Thanks, my other classmate who's not physically featured (the feet in the stall are his though) put the music and did the editing afterwards so he was the brains behind that. It was 12 shots divided between the three of us. My classmates and my professor liked the music a lot.

Yeah it fits well with the video. The music is part of what makes it funny.

noah111

Still Alive
Am I the first arab to post his pic here? =p

And do you guys think I should keep the goatee?
Nope! :p I think you're like the third,
including me
, haha. And yeah, I think you should keep it. I'm trying to grow it all out myself, actually;

524431_3843166477219_1219827295_3692425_745212438_n.jpg

(B&W+high contrast to exaggerate my progress thus far, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom