• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sickboy :)

Hey Del :)

You should try this look (not me stop the incoming PMs :D)

chin-strap-beard.jpg

Sadly i think my scruffy beard will have to go since i have an incoming marriage to attend.

Digishine

Banned
Took this last week. Been working on building my arms and chest back up for the first time in about 5 years. It's been a long while since I've been able to make anything resembling a muscle. I am proud of my teensy hump.
Photo809.jpg

I dunno why I'm asking this but how tall are you ?

What's your current fat percentage? Honestly, I think you look good as-is, but you probably hear that from people around you already.

I'm around 13%. Trying to get to 10%. Want the visible abs and whatnot. Never really had them before and I want to see how hard I can push myself. I think if I get to 210 lbs, I should be good.

Mr_Zombie

Looking at this thread, the stereotype that nerds = ugly antisocial things couldn't be more untrue. You guys all look great.
CuT77.gif

And do you guys think I should keep the goatee?

It's hard to say without you posting a picture of you without the goatee, but based on the photo I would say that it suits you. Maybe try growing it a little bit bigger.

Hope someone likes it =S

Someone likes it ;)

Picture of me at the bar, I'm the dude on the left.
I think the guy standing in the center looks better :p.

So... I just got my eyesight checked out and I need glasses. This is the pair I decided to get:

Do they suit me? Ignore the morning hairdo and awkward look.
Personally I'm not a big fan of big glasses with thick frame, but they suit you.

the problem with my beard is that when it gets out of control it grows in a curly manner, so it looks kinda like crap
I have the same problem. However, if I trim my beard too much, it becomes really sparse. So I have to keep it in the middle, between curly mess and patches of random hair :(

AcridMeat

Banned
Are you too scared to post a picture of yourself because of all the beautiful people? Well I am here for you, to get rid of those fears.
J5WC6l.jpg

Haggard mofo at your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom