• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Wait.... are you a City fan because Noel and Liam Gallagher are?

Haha, yes! Helluva day to be a City fan at that!

sjx8alkm

Leeness

My hair is so thick, I have to thin it regularly or else it looks ridiculous (but I guess I at least have that option?) I have enough hair for two or three people.

Can you give me some of your hair and then you'll have thick hair and I can have normal hair? :D

Thanks, Yarden. :) I'm not embarrassed! I just make dumb faces, haha.

Socreges, the Sedins like my Canucks shirt, right? Also, way to late reply.

Salsa, your niece <3 So cute.

So handsome! The facial hair suits you. You should try smiling

Well thank you! I plan on keeping it, I always get annoyed with it at a certain point, then I shave and start over. hah

Why so serious this time? I just got new glasses. Its serious business.

YW8VO.jpg

waiting for a avatar quote

Delio

So handsome! The facial hair suits you. You should try smiling.

Edit:
My boss told me today that I must shave immediately (it was an order).

20120430182900552p6jl1.jpg

As you can see, I am not too thrilled about it. It was cool while it lasted :(

Nooooooo you look so sexy with the beard. Darn boss.

Sagitario

Hehehe, thanks Del <3
As usual, you are way too kind :)

Well thank you! I plan on keeping it, I always get annoyed with it at a certain point, then I shave and start over. hah

Anyways, I found another more recent one when I had just got my glasses. I need to smile more haha. I think it has something to do with me laughing/smiling all the time normally, so its the only time I can capture a non smile.

YW8VO.jpg

waiting for a avatar quote

I used to do that, without actually taking care of it, but this time I was trying to groom it and everything. Oh well... :(

Also, DAT JAWLINE! Nice (that one looks even more serious, though).
Glasses + jawline + facial hair + smiling = KILLER!

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Took a pic of ma' beard before it had to go (for work). ;_; This is the most manly beard I've ever had. I want it back. Someday..

yC6nm.jpg

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I totally look different than I did three years ago

2362_131558825037_722325037_5992267_2524_n.jpg

582698_10151582808320038_587149466_n.jpg

Mr_Zombie

My boss told me today that I must shave immediately (it was an order).

No! D:
It's a shame, because it really suits you.
May I ask in what kind of place do you work? I find it weird that boss orders you to shave.

Took a pic of ma' beard before it had to go (for work). ;_; This is the most manly beard I've ever had. I want it back. Someday..
You really should. It looks great.

I totally look different than I did three years ago

Wow, you really look different (and better). Like a completely different person.

Nope! :p I think you're like the third,
including me
, haha. And yeah, I think you should keep it. I'm trying to grow it all out myself, actually;

524431_3843166477219_1219827295_3692425_745212438_n.jpg

(B&W+high contrast to exaggerate my progress thus far, lol)

You look identical to a guy I knew in high school.

Izick

yC6nm.jpg

How do you get your hair to go back so nicely without it being that long? I really like that look but it never works for me when I have short hair.

noah111

Still Alive
Do you shave regularly? I've heard that if you do it can grow back a bit more each time. No idea how much truth there is to that mind.
I actually don't. I've heard the same, but I doubt if it's true tbh. I intend to just grow it out as much as I can, and then trim it nicely. Getting waaaay too much neck hair as it is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom