• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Music [OT]

I originally recorded this song about 20 years ago. Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy was able to take it and put together a truly inspiring remix.

Thanks, man. :messenger_heart:

Finally had a chance to watch the video. Even though I've probably heard the song >50 times by now, that was like hearing it for the first time again. Fun project brother, and I'm glad you were happy with it!

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Some good music in here. Keep it up.
I'm currently putting together all my beats and snippets and i'm debating on puting it up for people to listen to. But I dono how I feel about it. What if ppl think it sucks? I dono.

Mamofish

Starting to get a little more familiar with all the synths at once, recorded a video playing around with one of my new tracks.

GeekyDad GeekyDad , you have been on a tear, man! Good stuff!

Mamofish Mamofish , that's good stuff, too! Wish I could do that. Reminds me of Aphex Twin, who I am a huge fan of. Some might say obsessively so. Curious who your influences are.

T8SC T8SC , is that track an original of yours?!

Loved the remix! Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy

I'd say my biggest influences are Amon Tobin and Tipper. I love the sound design of Amon's music and the atmospheric sound from Tipper. Glad you liked the track, thanks for listening!
My introduction to Amon Tobin was the Splinter Cell soundtrack. He killed it. Haven't heard of Tipper. I'll have to check him/her/them out!

Top Bottom