• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOnyx

Been waiting a while for RPM. Can't wait to see how people react to certain scenes.

So...does this bode well for a sequel?

Yeah, it should be fine. Even if it's front loaded, I think it will be able to make back it's budget of $100 million. I think a sequel was always a pretty safe bet, unless the movie flat out bombed. Lionsgate and Saban seem to be ready to make multiple movies. While it might not be a big enough hit to make 6 movies, I think they will at least do another one, especially since it will be about Power Ranger's most famous story line with the evil Green Ranger.

Phew, just woke up and this already seems tonally better than Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive. Seems closer to the first two Disney seasons.

Edit: Actually, were Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder Disney?

Skittles

8f13a509a41d2035884d70613bb5bac5.gif

tumblr_mtohflTO9v1qdo8o5o1_400.gif

momotroniuity

Neo Member
Yeah, it should be fine. Even if it's front loaded, I think it will be able to make back it's budget of $100 million. I think a sequel was always a pretty safe bet, unless the movie flat out bombed. Lionsgate and Saban seem to be ready to make multiple movies. While it might not be a big enough hit to make 6 movies, I think they will at least do another one, especially since it will be about Power Ranger's most famous story line with the evil Green Ranger.

I think they might be able to do three.

gryvan

Wow the Yellow Ranger was Laeta in Spartacus: War of the Damned.

I can't process this information

I saw their bios earlier today...I did watch spartacus but I don't think i wanna dig into who laeta was since it was a while ago that I watched it...lest it ruin my fragile childhood memories

I also saw that she was in cabin the woods...

Midonin

I met Lily's actress at a con once. Turns out that a lot of her screamy acting came because that's how the series was directed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom