• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-Orders Open for Shovel Knight Physical Vita Limited Print (Until Early October)

Shizuka

2rNExek.jpg

btFcoyt.jpg

Months in the making! You asked for it! You waited patiently for it! Now it can be yours! We’re happy to announce a limited print of Shovel Knight on Vita! Display it proudly on your shelf or take this convenient cart with you and enjoy shovelry on the go! We want to make sure there’s enough in this run for all who are interested — so it’s important to pre-order on Fangamer to secure your copy! Some finer details:

Shovel Knight
Platform: PlayStation®Vita
Price: $24.99
Ship Date: Early October

Pre-order on FanGamer!

Includes a lovingly crafted, full color, 42 page instruction manual!
Game version 2.0 just like the original 2015 retail release. Complete with the Plague of Shadows campaign, Challenge Mode, and a very special guest: Kratos from God of War!
This version will receive free upcoming updates just like the digital PS Vita version. Including Specter Knight’s campaign, King Knight’s campaign, and Body Swap Mode.
Shares the same trophy/game data as the digital PS Vita release.
Transfer your save file from other Sony platforms using the in-game Cross-Save menu!
Region-free so you can enjoy Shovel Knight no matter where you are!
A big thank you to Vita and Shovel Knight fans everywhere for letting us know this is something you wanted to see happen! And, of course, for sticking with us while we figured out how to make it happen!

Announcement post.

Pre-order link.

This is a preorder item which will not ship until Early October! Preorders require full payment in advance. Orders which include this item may not ship until then; please visit our shipping page for more information regarding preorders.

Chesskid1

Banned
thanks, ordered one.

i'm always jealous of people who say they preordered x game and it arrived and they don't even remember ordering it.

hopefully i'll forget about this!

Hobbun

I would prefer the PS4 version. Does that one come with the instruction manual?

Nevermind, found out it does.

Maybe I will order the Vita version, as well.

Is this a game that has good replayability?

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I wonder if the other consoles will get a reprint someday. I need to nab a Wii U copy before it gets too much more expensive.

Clive

Great news. I already bought the retail Wii U version but I'm definitely double dipping.

$4 USD shipping to Canada which isn't bad at all.

khaaan

These guys are reliable and everything, right?

Shipping to Canada is $4 which is a pretty good price but it's 20-30 business days with no tracking. Can I expect to get hit with import fees?

Ventara

Yes, was waiting for this! Already have the 3DS version but will definitely double dip. Shipping is $4 to Canada. Pretty good.

Edit: Was this the same way Retro City Rampage was sold? Or did that one have a set number that was being sold? Can't remember.

Top Bottom