• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ August: Just Cause 3 and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Just downloaded just cause 3 , so eu peeps should see it for free.

Only a 5 gig download which I thought was pretty small for a AAA game these days .

Just downloaded just cause 3 , so eu peeps should see it for free.

Only a 5 gig download which I thought was pretty small for a AAA game these days .

You must not have downloaded the full game. JC3 is near a 40 gig game

edit - I believe one of the recent patches was about 5GB, so you might have just got that :p

Freeman76

Even on the Pro this game has disgusting drops, shameful that they just released it in this state and called it a day never bothered to fix it, still sells the mainstream console audience don't care and have low standards for performance in games.

I would imagine most of the mainstream console audience arent scouring forums for performance issues before buying a game like JC3, so it doesnt say much about them at all actually, and to assume they arent unhappy with the game once they find out is just stupid.

Jc3 digital found my save from the disc I rented last year. Yes! Time to buy season pass and keep playing!

Dlc is on sale. Have fun people

Ew, I haven't followed this game but is this what we're receiving?

Actually, I believe the game is at 1.05 now (that video was 1.04). The game got better, but still has many issues. It has regular drops to sub 20FPS when things get busy on screen, which ruins the mayhem in a game such as this. PS4 Pro with Boost enabled helps a lot though, but anyone on a regular PS4 will have issues with the game.

Strike Vector EX is showing up as free on the US PSPlus! Just got it!
I mean... I wasn't aware the frame-rate issues were THAT severe. I'm fine with him showing that to people if that's true (and why he would lie about that?).
But it's been a majority of his posts on the thread. Especially if you check the other pages besides the last one. Oh well I'm sorry for thinking otherwise then.

Kssio_Aug

Strike Vector EX is showing up as free on the US PSPlus! Just got it!

But it's been a majority of his posts on the thread. Especially if you check the other pages besides the last one. Oh well I'm sorry for thinking otherwise then.

I've just read a post above. It seems it's not what we're getting from the version 1.05 indeed. Thankfully.

Cess007

Whatever or not it was an error, I just got JC3 from the LATAM Store. I will have to make some time and stop playing FF12 to check it out.

Toni

Good month but not enough to get me to re-sub. I hope Sony keeps giving solid offerings.

You can now pay it for 9.99 dollars a month.

Exactly like a Netflix subscription.

Right now you can get this 2 open world games for 10 bucks, essentially.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Grabbed Strike Vector and the other Plus titles. I already have JC3 on PC, but I'm curious to play it on the PS4 just to see how it is.

Allforce

Sony lets you keep their mistakes.

I can dispute this, I got FIFA 17 for free during a pricing mistake as well as Amplitude when they gave the full game out for downloading the demo. Both licenses were revoked within a few weeks. I played all through Amplitude in that time though so I wasn't too upset by it.

Top Bottom