• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games For December (Kings Quest, Gauntlet, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, SSX)

Loudninja

Liamc723

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/25/new-on-playstation-plus-in-december-gauntlet-kings-quest-more/?emcid=social_20151125_55664976&adbid=669553508413104128&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Here’s the full list of great titles that await you on 1st December:

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
King’s Question – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3)
SSX (PS3)
Rocketbirds Harboilded (PS Vita)
Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

Games leaving the service:

The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)
Magicka 2 (PS4)
Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
Dragon Fin Soup (PS4, PS3 & PS Vita)
Invizimals (PS Vita)
Beyond Good and Evil (PS3)

Dominator

Was about to re-buy Freedom Wars for $5 on Friday... Good timing lol

Blood Dragon is awesome as hell too, everyone play it.

I'm glad I didn't buy gauntlet now, I will be interested to finally give it a try…

And by give it a try I mean add it to my ps4 library and probably never play it hahaha :(

Jako

Love that typo

9jEQhvq.jpg

xrnzaaas

That's weird giving only a part of an episodic game. I'll take it, because King's Quest felt overpriced for me and I didn't buy it.

Almost bought Gauntlet a few times since the go to couch game lately has been #killallzombies so that's a good replacement hopefully.

Getting 1 part of an episodic game as a free game is pretty bad though.

kevin1025

Banned
I can finally play this Freedom Wars thing people keep talking about.

Gauntlet is a pretty cool thing, and FAST, it only came out in August on PS4. I'll happily play through Blood Dragon again on PS3, that game is a good time. Overall that's a damn good month!

No Knack for Christmas.

It's because it'll be a freebie during PSX, of course!

Nice I'll take Gauntlet.

Kings Quest...Chapter 1? Meh. Are the rest going to be free at some point? It'll be nice to try it out I guess but that's kinda bullshit unless we get the rest of it.

Top Bottom