• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ games for June (EU, now confirmed)

Confirmed

Leaving PS Plus:

30th April: Stick it to the Man
30th April: Payday 2
30th April: Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
30th April: Muramasa Rebirth
30th April: Everybody’s Golf

Entering PS Plus:

4th June: Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross Buy)
4th June: Trine 2: The Complete Story
4th June: NBA 2K14
4th June: Lone Survivor (Cross Buy)
4th June: Dragon’s Crown
4th June: Surge Deluxe

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/29/playstation-plus-june-nba-2k14-dragons-crown-pixeljunk-2/

Awesome.

The_Monk

KgSPiI3l.jpg

From now on they will be offering 2 games per platform on PlayStation Plus!

:D

Starting in June, members will now have access to two titles per month for each of our platforms.

Since we’ve seen how excited many of you are to download Instant Game Collection titles as soon as they’re available, we’ve decided to adjust the length of time each title will be available. Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Wednesday of the month, and will be free for that month, until the first Wednesday of the following month.

In the coming weeks, you’ll see that several of the titles that have had a nice, long stint in the Instant Game Collection will be phased out, so if you’re new to the service and haven’t had a chance to download all of the titles available through PS Plus — or if you’ve been thinking about subscribing but haven’t y

Big changes coming to PS+. I'm guessing there'll be some announcements at E3 regarding the new long standing titles to be introduced, if any. Two PS4 games a month going forward definitely increases the value as well.

VLiberty

They usually get only 4 out of 5 games on the banner, and the missing one is the least important Vita game.

I don't think they'll give two retail Vita games on the same month, so it will be some indie/psn game...maybe Surge Deluxe?

Ha! :p

Actually not really interested in any of them except Shooter, though

Bishop89

Good month.

Wish nba was the ps4 version, but whatever/

Dragons Crown shall be mine :D

EDIT: NVM, just realized dates were next to the titles lol

I was going to buy Terraria this week, while it's on sale, but I'm not sure whether to bite now. I wonder what the chances of it coming to EU PS+ are.

No more annual games, most likely.

Yes, this is the most likeliest scenario. With two games per platform per month going forward however, I think it's a good trade off.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Trine 2 and PixelJunk: Shooter!? :O

:D

Praise be to Jebus! I'd take one of them but both. Damn! They're spoiling us.

Genki

Dragon's Crown is great. As is cross buy meaning 4 Vita titles, even though I'm not very interested in the others. Hope EU gets Mutant Mudds Deluxe at some point too.

Nice to see Trine 2 thrown in too, played through most of the first one (Which I got through PS+ too) and enjoyed it.
Really looking forward to trying PJSU too, plus I have heard good things about Lone Survivor and of course who can forgot Dragons Crown which always looked fun.

Also interested in seeing what they announce at E3 with regards to changes for the IGC, 2 games each platform is a much better proposition I think for everyone (It also means Vita might not run out of games to give away for a while now ;) )

culafia

This is a bittersweet conclusion.

On one hand, this is a really bad month. We get an annual sports game on the lesser system, a Sly Cooper game, and 4 small digital/indie games comprising the entirety of PS4 and Vita.

On the other hand, 2 PS4 games per month raises the chances of us seeing something that went to retail sometime soon. Bring on the AAA, Sony!

Bauer91

Two PS4 games a month makes me think that we'll be getting two indie games a month for the foreseeable future and are a long way off from getting retail games.

repeater

The addition of Trine 2 and Surge Deluxe (in comparison to the leak) takes this month from "hmmmm" to "huzzah" territory for me. Great month for the Vita as both Pixeljunk and Lone Survivor are crossbuy, giving Vita owners 4 games in total. :) I love this service.

SxP

Really weak moth for me personally. Already played Shooter and Trine 2 on PS3, and I have no intention on playing them again. I would play NBA2K14 on PS4, but not on PS3. No interest in Lone Survivor and the artstyle of Dragon's Crown ensures that I'll never touch that game. But I'm glad that Surge Deluxe is part of the IGC though.

And 2 titles per month on the PS4 is a very welcome change.

Top Bottom