• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2017 ( Tales from the Borderlands and ABZU)

Hydrargyrus

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

I really wanted Abzu but I wanted Alienation more, so very good month!

Tales of Borderlands is a fantastic addition too. One question, is this game a first chapter (like walking dead season 1) or is a entire game by itself ?

A very good month. I didn't like the first episode of Tales from the Borderlands (from what I remember) but I'll give it another go. Abzu's been on my list for months.

Alpende

I played the TWD Telltale games and thought that was enough for me. That type of game isn't just for me. Not sure if I'm gonna play Alienation, I did kind of like Dead Nation.

ty_hot

Got Abzu 2 months ago, played last week. Good timing.

Always wanted Tales of the Borderland, glad I will finally (have the opportunity to) play it.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
That feel when theres finally a good month but you already own both games (PS4)

Ooh I've been meaning to get Tales from the Borderlands for a while now
Blood Knights looks like something I'll enjoy, didn't even know it existed
Alienation looks cool too, not sure how often I'd play it multiplayer though. I'd have preferred Abzu but oh well

Guess I'm re-subbing

farisr

God dammit I bought ABZU when it came out and haven't played it yet.
Same here, same here. We only have ourselves to blame unfortunately. I've stopped making these kinds of purchases unless it's a dev I want to support outright due to their previous output.

tootie923

I bought Abzu at launch on the PS4 and still haven't played it. :-( Guess I better get around to it.

Edit: Apparently I'm not alone in this.

ZangBa

I already watched Tales of the Borderlands, and the rest is meh to junk. That Blood Knights game looks like something Gamestop wouldn't even take for a quarter.

ChrisD

Abzu is great, don't skip out on it!
I bought Tales from the Borderlands a few months ago when it was like $2.50. Game is fantastic.

So, less than usual for me, but a good month.

Clicked seeing Abzu because I've been wanting to play it and... Yeah I'm from the UK so none of that for me. :( Bummer. Absolutely no interest in any of the others.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
They really need to start offering something to those that already purchased(digitally) these "free" games. Something as simple as a $5 voucher or maybe a choice of a few different titles instead would be a good compromise.

score01

Pretty good month for a change. Would have preferred ABZU over Alienation though!

Weird how the games are different, EU vs US.

Top Bottom