• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2017 ( Tales from the Borderlands and ABZU)

Jb

Abzu is absolutely stunning and it's also a very relaxing game. Definitely worth experiencing.
Never bothered trying out a Teltale game after TWD but I heard Tales from the Borderlands was fun so I'll give it a shot.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Laser Disco Defenders looks like a dumpster. Not like I have any free space on my Vita anyway, but damn.

dralla

ABZU and TFLB are both great games. The best combo of games they've offered in a long time. I already have them though so I was hoping for Alienation for US

MCD250

ABZÛ? Very nice. Already own it and finished it, but it'd a really nice game to have on the collection.

I've never played a Telltale game before but I've heard Tales from the Borderlands is pretty good. I guess I'll give it a look.

tioslash

I quickly saw Alienation there and was all excited to play it, but then saw it was for EU only...

Already played Abzu on PC. Oh well..

WITHE1982

Not Bad.

I already own Alienation and it's pretty amazing. Even playing with randoms is a lot of fun. It'll be good to get some new blood in the community.

I've also heard Tales From The Borderlands is one of Telltale's best, so looking forward to that.

Having seen we'd be getting Alienation and the Americans are getting Abzu I was royally fucked off. But it seems like, from reading this thread, Alienation is a very good game and we may well be getting the better of the deal.

Why not just stick all 3 up for everyone though?

acevans2

I hope this means Alienation is coming to the US sooner or later as well. Or, just run another sale on it. I missed it during (1) and have never seen it marked down again.

Dynasty

Lol. Mods are savage, merged the EU and US threads so the peasant gamers in the US have to sit back and cry as they read, the superior EU gamers talk about how excited we are to play Aliennation.

antitrop

Having seen we'd be getting Alienation and the Americans are getting Abzu I was royally fucked off. But it seems like, from reading this thread, Alienation is a very good game and we may well be getting the better of the deal.

Why not just stick all 3 up for everyone though?

Alienation isn't quite as good as Resogun, but it's still one of the best twin-stick shooters you'll ever play. Housemarque is a stamp of quality.

Toki767

It does seem odd that we're back to receiving different games.

Unless EU gets Abzu and US gets Alienation next month.

Syntsui

Tales from Borderlands is fantastic,very good cast with great synergy. Too bad I've played it already on PC,nothing else worth it here for me.

LycanXIII

I already own it, but is it the full Tales from the Borderlands, or just episode one? Didn't they do that before with one of the Walking Dead games and it was just the first episode?

Another good month for me as a PC gamer, as I don't need to re-sub. I already own ABZU and TftB (and Port Royale 3, actually.) Not saying that makes it a bad lineup, but it's not for me.

Both are amazing, actually. Everyone that hasn't played them is in for a treat.

wish we got alienation instead of abzu but still, i've heard good things about abzu as well

and I already have tales from the borderlands on pc... it's ok I suppose a bit overhyped in my opinion

lt519

Tales from the Borderlands, ABZU, and Alienation are all phenomenal games. Best PS Plus month since Rocket League.

Brilliant! Also great as a European as I've already got Abzu but don't have Alienation!

Very excited to get my hands on these, definitely makes up for last month!

Toe-Knee

This is a great month for both regions. I already own the games across all platforms but in pleased for those who don't.

To anyone with a pro check out Abzu it has a great pro patch and looks stunning.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm guessing they couldn't work out a deal with ABZU's publisher in time and Sony published Alienation was the backup. Hopefully NA gets it next month.

The Ummah

Banned
Damn, I came in here hyped thinking this was the Borderlands collection instead of the Telltale game. I own and love that one already. Still a great choice for people who haven't tried it, genuinely funny with great pacing and storytelling/characters.

KrebStar

I've been wanting to play Abzu for a while now, so I've got no complaints.

Alienation is great. I played the majority of it solo, so co-op definitely isn't necessary, though it is a lot of fun. I might have to reinstall that one just to play with the all the new people.

Megatron

I own Abzu and would've been psyched for Alienation, so of course this is the month they start region splitting.

I dont know if they started region splitting or if this is just a one-off. And for all you know if it were one decision, everyone woukd get abzu.

Top Bottom