• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2017 ( Tales from the Borderlands and ABZU)

Rellik

Knew it. As soon as I let my sub run out because of the trash they've been offering, they offer something I want.

PixelatedBookake

YES! I wanted to replay Tales of the Borderlands with my sister but the game didn't run amazingly on my old-ass PC. I'm snagging this in a heartbeat.

BiggNife

Both good games but I already own both on steam, ah well.

I hope enough people give borderlands a shot. It is way better than a story based spin-off of a series known for having awful stories has any right to be.

HvySky

Damn, I already own the US PS4 games. Was really excited for Alienation until I saw that it was EU only. Oh well.

Those games are so close on an alphabetical list that I bet someone messed up a click.

that would be hilarious. It does seem like a strange one though. Alienation is Sony published so there wouldn't have been a problem to include it on both regions. And I think 505 has full rights for ABZU in both regions too

Best outcome: They'll fix it by giving both games to everyone

MadMod

Knew it. As soon as I let my sub run out because of the trash they've been offering, they offer something I want.

This is just a theory, but I think they would offer the best games when theres a big drop in subs. It's what I'd do anyway. (they're watching)

Shai-Tan

Banned
Abzu is great.

tumblr_obb4b8CnaU1u4rawro2_500.gif

It doesn't support HDR but it looks great in HDR+ post processing mode on my KS8000. The input lag doesn't affect the game much as it's more of an underwater walking simulator. I enjoyed it.

Pretty sweet month, too bad I've played both already.

If you enjoy partaking in the devil's lettuce, I suggest blazing one up while playing ABZU and putting some headphones on. Perfect game for it.

Armigr

Hasn't Alienation already been on PS+ before? It looks really familiar.

e: Nevermind, I'm thinking of Helldivers.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Abzu is a cool Journey-like experience but it doesn't bring anything new to the table and I walked away ultimately getting nothing out of it. Looked and sounded nice though

Meh, it's much emptier than journey. It's pretty to look at, but that's about it.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Are we back to getting different games now? :/ already own Abzu and Tales, Alienation would've been dupe, ugh.

Schlomo

I personally was very disappointed with Alienation, but I already own Abzu and TotB too, so not a good month for me either way.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Just re subbed a week ago.

Right on time for Tales of the Borderlands.

And I almost bought Abzu on XBO. Glad I held off now.

Meier

I own Tales from Borderlands but have still not yet played it. I am excited about Abzu though -- it looks beautiful and is something I've wanted to play for awhile.

Top Bottom