• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita 32 GB memory card for $60 shipped

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Buy this then buy PS+ and then buy all those sales that have extra PS+ reduction.

It's practically earning you money back!

-PXG-

It's still too high, even for its regular price. But I like the device too much to wait any longer.

I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you on anything on this site.

Yeah, it's a "better" price but still too fucking high.

EDIT

How long does this last. Only today or until they run out?

hmmm maybe i should have got the 16 gb for $36, i don't really plan on buying digital unless all my PSone games i have on my PS3 will take up the memory.

but for $60 and 32 gb , i am all good for a while :D

thanks bomba wario

jrcbandit

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered! I only had an 8 GB card with about 6 gb of deleted games I couldn't play due to lack of space.

Allforce

I feel like 16GB would be fine for this system to carry around 8-12 games of various quality (Vita/PSN/PS1, etc). Is that accurate? Or are Vita games something ridiculous like 14-18 GB apiece?

Zee-Row

Banned
Damn i got one for $80 a month ago. Oh well , I never seem to be at the right place at the right time with these deals.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I feel like 16GB would be fine for this system to carry around 8-12 games of various quality (Vita/PSN/PS1, etc). Is that accurate? Or are Vita games something ridiculous like 14-18 GB apiece?

See for yourself how it averages out:

Uncharted: 3067 MB
Wipeout: 2376 MB with the HD Fury add-on (which is around 580MB)
Hot Shots: 1389 MB
Unit 13: 1194 MB
Persona 4 GOLDEN: 3142 MB
AC3:L: 2704 MB

PATAPON 2, 362 MB
Crush, 546 MB
Half-Minute Hero, 101 MB
LocoRoco 2, 1576 MB
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe, 69 MB
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, 195 MB

And for more comparison two PS1 games:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, 355 MB
Alundra, 317 MB

-PXG-

DAMMIT just when I dont have the cash. FUUUU.

How long will this last I wonder. I LITERALLY get paid tomorrow :(

I know right. I'm scurred. This bitch better not be sold out. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Need dem fundz to be available ASAP.

Fularu

Banned
Won't allow me to enter a Canadian address :( and it's still 100$ on the canadian store...

Well, thanks anyway!

rCIZZLE

Just picked one up. Still don't plan on going digital-only but it'll be nice to have all the ps+ freebies and psn games available.

highrider

Banned
As someone who ran the gambit with memory cards, get this if you even have the slightest notion that you might buy games digitally.

VanWinkle

People actually think that's a deal? Wow...just wow.

Uh? It is. If it normally costs $100, and here it is $60, that is a deal. It doesn't matter if you think ethically it shouldn't be that price in the first place. Get off your high horse.

Top Bottom