• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita 32 GB memory card for $60 shipped

HAHA

God I feel stupid. I quickly purchased a 100$ egiftcard at 8:20 to get two 32 gigs. The egiftcard has STILL not arrived and obviously the card has sold out. 120$ sony bucks, maaan. I hope no one else is in the same boat.

Ravidrath

This is a great deal - maybe now they can release a 64 GB cart, preferably a bit faster, because my 32's almost full already.

HAHA

God I feel stupid. I quickly purchased a 100$ egiftcard at 8:20 to get two 32 gigs. The egiftcard has STILL not arrived and obviously the card has sold out. 120$ sony bucks, maaan. I hope no one else is in the same boat.

Fucking me too. No fucking excuse for an E-gift card to take more than an hour to be delivered.

demigod

HAHA

Fucking me too. No fucking excuse for an E-gift card to take more than an hour to be delivered.

Strange, I got mine instantly. I did use 2 different emails though. What sucks is that the Sony store doesn't sell PSN cards nor PS+ so now I have about $60 in giftcard, will probably just preorder The Last of Us from there.

Harlock

Vita would be an amazing machine with a lot of iphone games that play far better with dpad and buttons. Like a portable iCade.

yurinka

Nice to see this, but hope they do both the Vita and cards pricecuts permanent and worldwide soon. AND PLEASE RELEASE 32GB AND 64GB CARDS WORLDWIDE!

Sorry but that's still 3x more than it should cost. Not going digital at all with this system, Sony needs to stop it with the proprietary memory bullshit.

rCIZZLE

Even though I didn't like the price at first, I'm glad I took this deal and got it out of the way. Not the first time I've paid for something that wasn't even close to worth it (XBL and every other gaming subscription).

teiresias

Just rejoined Plus and have nearly filled up the 16GB card my mom gave me for Christmas. I can't bring myself to replace it yet though - had it for a day!! Haha!! Oh well, I've never been one that kept a billion games on my systems (even my PC and Steam library has games selectively installed and deleted when I'm done with them or stop playing them).

LegoDad

Has anybody else's order for the 32GB card not shipped yet?

Mine has not shipped either, all they will say is they are OOS and can't fulfill our orders at this time. Yet they haven't even sent an email about a delay in shipping. They are not handling this very well.

Top Bottom