• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita 32 GB memory card for $60 shipped

LAMBO

32gb should be $25. i almost bought a vita, first handheld i would have ever owned but i can't stomach the memory prices.

rCIZZLE

It's pretty much $80 everywhere so only really 25% off. I was tempted to buy one, but I don't really play my vita nor go digital download. My starter pack 8GB is plenty for me.

Does one B&M sell it for 80? Only a couple sites have it for that too... not really that common.

DeVeAn

Fuck I want it and kinda need it but, it's too much still. I will just backup games and keep certain ones on my 16 GB.

Duffyside

Banned
I'd prefer at least a 128GB one.

Seriously I can't imagine owning a Vita and being forced to deal with the extremely limited memory they have right now.

Yeah, that's what I never got. Maybe I just don't understand the costs of making these cards, but I think if Sony wanted to rake in some money they would have kept their pricing model, but just offered cards with twice the storage they have now, if not more.

I thought about it and extremely tempted, its nice that the memory card finally went on sale, but they should not be that high on the first place. but it's still pricey for me. Perhaps another time since I am only using my 4 GB to store saves and that's it.

Carlisle

Amazing. $60, though still horribly overpriced was my sweet spot. So I'm in. It's now maybe only 100% too expensive rather than nearly 200% the MSRP is at.

Sean

Banned
Not really a "great" price, a more accurate description would be "less shitty".

It's still grossly overpriced for just 32GB but I don't see it getting cheaper anytime soon, so I'll pick one up I guess.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

It's still grossly overpriced for just 32GB but I don't see it getting cheaper anytime soon, so I'll pick one up I guess.

This. Still insane prices.

Zee-Row

Banned
Yeah these memory card prices are expensive but its not like we can protest , we just gotta take it from the corporate man!

randomkid

How much is standard shipping? Don't feel like entering all my info to find out.

Edit: Ha, the title implies it's free, duh. $38 for the 16gb after taxes huh? Hmm..

LiK

finally, the price i've been waiting for. thanks Wario!

edit: FUCK, it's OOS i think. i can't check out :(

Blueblur1

I've been eying the price of the 32 GB card on Amazon every since I bought the AC Vita bundle. This is cheaper but its still pretty expensive. And I really shouldn't be spending the money right now... But moving games off and o my Vita is something I want to avoid. Fuck, I don't know what to do.

This is the one thing keeping me away from the Vita.

What makes it even worse is Sony also sells 32gb microSD cards for $25-$30.
sonymicrosd-32gb-781921.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
What makes it even worse is Sony also sells 32gb microSD cards for $25-$30.
sonymicrosd-32gb-781921.jpg

Holy crap hahahaha

$100 feels like you should be getting 64GB to 128GB worth of memory. I remember the PSP going through quick transitions of higher and higher memory at more affordable prices. It seems like the Vita won't see the same pro-consumer pricing.

Raw64life

Pretty much. "Only twice as expensive as it has any right being" doesn't really qualify as a deal.

Top Bottom