• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintoid

Wow, haha. Maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones.

I guess there's a certain satisfaction to be had from beating them but so far I'm just not digging it as a game mode. Especially when so much of it seems to revolve around luck.

I'm stuck on Event Horizon at the moment, I can't even get 5 or 6 notes let alone do it in the allotted time.

The only letdown about Death mode is that notes usually appear randomly so you have to be 50% fast and 50% lucky :D

Anyway the most beautiful thing now is comunity. User generated levels are in many cases awesome! I think that Sound Shapes editor lets you create really beautiful things

By the way... I still can't understand how to play levels i added to my queue via soundshapes.com... does anyone have the same problem?

Hnnnngh! I definitely want to see more impressions. If they let you around in a section of town I'd like to know if it's filled with a decent amount of people on the streets. Since the system has more RAM I'd expect it to at least be console level in terms of pedestrians.

But I'm glad to hear it runs well and it's AC on the go. That's exactly why it's my most wanted Vita game.

thanks for the mini impression, seems just what I wanted to hear. how's it look in motion?

I'll definitely keep an eye out for this.

In motion, it looks great imo. Animations are pretty good , I know I saw a couple from AC3 from when Connor uses the hatchet that the protag in Liberation does and the demo I played seemed better than AC PSP (which isn't hard to do). I can say that the audio is tried and true AC - guns, death sounds, people talking all sound great. I plugged my headphones in so I could actually hear it. They had Ac3 there too but...it was the naval level and tbh I'm hyped for liberation more than 3.

I'll go into better detail for you guys later after today. I'll probably dick around with countering and being stealthy as well as more time with PS All Stars >.>

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Honestly out of all my VITA games, umvc3 gets the most played, followed by GR.

I just got MGS HD but its going to be awhile before I play it

I haven't touched UMvC3 yet, but I have it. I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet...Does it play well on Vita? And is the online misery?

Unrelated, GE2 looks incredible. The first one rocks, so A+ to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom