• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita western launch thread, p. 2 | Simply the most desirable handheld yet released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, unless you are jailbroken, all the US phone companies will make you pay for it. Even Jailbroken they can find out and force you to do it too!

Oh, I didn't know that, because when my friend does it, it doesn't tell you that it's going to charge you. I guess that's how they make their money though.

CSX

dammit guys i did it...i did it

I...ordered one...

Uncharted, Lumines, Hot Shots Golf

Wanted wipeout but wasnt part of B2G1...

Why did i not have this reaction when i bought the psp for the same price? I was so enthusiastic back then

Peterthumpa

One thing that every LiveArea should display: Friends Leaderboards.
Lumines got it right displaying it on the main menu, but this would be even better.

IMACOMPUTA

Nice. I might return my 8 GB and use the credits I got from Amazon due to the Tiger direct fiasco and buy it. Still too high for me to justify paying out of pocket for though.

Are you talking about the pricing error they had? What did Amazon do to make it up to you?

undecided

Got UMvC3, FIFA, and a placeholder HSG at Target without issue... But Virtua Tennis 4 seems to be out of stock at every location. Did Target push the date on that until tomorrow?

Finally got the SHIPPED message from Amazon, and as I've said numerous times today, when I check the UPS history on the tracking number I was given, it was shipped many hours ago. Amazon just gets late with a lot of their notices. Relax people.

Soi-Fong

Got UMvC3, FIFA, and a placeholder HSG at Target without issue... But Virtua Tennis 4 seems to be out of stock at every location. Did Target push the date on that until tomorrow?

Really hoping they price match their Uncharted price online of 39.99. Going for Uncharted, FIFA and VT4 or Lumines.

For most of you the waiting game's about to finish. For me, it is just starting. I'm importing my Vita from the US so I'll have to wait another week to get mine, and the case I bought is only shipping until march 5, so I'm still debating if i wait for the case and only have one package sent or fuck it all and pay for two deliveries.

Would Amazon reimburse me the 9.99 extra that i paid a little over a week ago?

Nope. I just chatted with Amazon:

Amazon said:
I'm sorry, Greg, but it appears that the price of the item that you were charged was the least we could offer when it had shipped. I'm sorry but I can't honor the request for a refund on the price difference. We don't have a post order price match guarantee on our products.

No biggie. They did give me $20 instead of the 4 gig card they added to the wifi Vita though.

Eusis

No biggie. They did give me $20 instead of the 4 gig card they added to the wifi Vita though.
If I could've somehow seen BOTH of these happening I'd have gone for the 32 GB rather than the 16 GB.

Then again I'd have to wait at least one more day to actually use the system at all, and if my guesses about bigger cards holds true it'll be a moot point anyway.

Hawk269

Really hoping they price match their Uncharted price online of 39.99. Going for Uncharted, FIFA and VT4 or Lumines.

They wont. I tried earlier today and they would not do it. However Toys R Us has it for $39.99 so that might work, I did not know that till after I left Target..so you might try it.

SRTtoZ

I agree...the prices for the games you listed are fine, with Uncharted being $39.99 at TRU. Stuff like Dungeon Hunter and Luminious (sp) are to me overpriced for the games they are.

Yep, no puzzle game should be $40+, luckily with the B2G1 deals it kind of helps with that.

all 6 games from amazon shipped including the hori protector. will arrive tomorrow. NOW i just need to get a vita lol. off to the store tomorrow after work.

Raine

They wont. I tried earlier today and they would not do it. However Toys R Us has it for $39.99 so that might work, I did not know that till after I left Target..so you might try it.

It's not the same when Toys R Us doesn't have a B2G1 free deal to go along with it

Respawn

Banned
dammit guys i did it...i did it

I...ordered one...

Uncharted, Lumines, Hot Shots Golf

Wanted wipeout but wasnt part of B2G1...

Why did i not have this reaction when i bought the psp for the same price? I was so enthusiastic back then

Good for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom