• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 CALENDAR BUG FIXED. READ OP - now I can play Bakugan Battle Brawlers, thank God

AntMurda

Ok guys.

Back in. But.

My Heavy Rain trophies were lost. I was at 61% right before the stupid mishap. I resynched and only 5% of my trophies registered for Heavy Rain.

This really sucks. Wasting my valuable time here.

.nimrod

YAY GMT+1 and it's working again

ao7zt3.gif

Haunted

Zombie James said:
Wow, 151 pages for a 24 hour bug... this thread belongs in the archives.
And people were doubting the heavy Sony contingent on GAF! 151 pages is what happens when some people can't play for a day. :p

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Mine is still exhibiting the same error, so the situation isn't fully fixed yet.

This raises a question, just what HAS SCE done here? They've clearly done something to bring some consoles back, either that or some had the DST flags set wrong on their System clocks wrong for the last few years, heh.

BravoSuperStar said:
That stupid meme is posted like 100 times in any thread regarding a business snafu or something. At this point in its history you would have almost had to go out of your way to not see it.

i do go out of my way to avoid memes it's true

Azerach said:
If it is preached that Playstation®3 has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say
that there is no resurrection of the dead? If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not
even Playstation®3 has been raised. And if Playstation®3 has not been raised, our preaching
is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about
Krazy Ken, for we have testified about Krazy Ken that he raised Playstation®3 from the dead.
But he did not raise it if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then
Playstation®3 has not been raised either. And if Playstation®3 has not been raised, your faith
is futile; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Playstation®3
are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Playstation®3, we are to be pitied more than all
men. But Playstation®3 has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who
have fallen asleep.

jsoqxy.jpg
and hark, thou heard a voice thy had not heard for some time.

could it be? thy 60gigger has risen? I did not believe.

doubtingthomas2.jpg

and now I do. he is alive.

anddo0

Baha said:
Try this:

If that doesn't work, then wait a few more minutes. That internal clock is gonna hit 0:00 GMT soon enough.

Tried that..

I had to

-Disable connection
-Set time/date manually
-Re-enable connection

it finally worked..

Lince

Banned
I JUST RECOVERED MY UNCHARTED 2 TROPHIES BY LOADING THE GAME, PLAY A COUPLE OF MINUTES, EXIT AND RE-SYNC !!!

fucking Sony! almost had a heart attack!

Salaadin

Threads like these is why this place is so great. :lol
Thanks for making the potential destruction of the Playstation brand fun.

AntMurda said:
Ok guys.

Back in. But.

My Heavy Rain trophies were lost. I was at 61% right before the stupid mishap. I resynched and only 5% of my trophies registered for Heavy Rain.

This really sucks. Wasting my valuable time here.

Put Heavy Rain in your PS3 and try to resync "in-game". Should work.

Stop It said:
Mine is still exhibiting the same error, so the situation isn't fully fixed yet.

This raises a question, just what HAS SCE done here? They've clearly done something to bring some consoles back, either that or some had the DST flags set wrong on their System clocks wrong for the last few years, heh.

Go look at every clock you have in your house. Tell me if they are all exactly displaying the same exact time.

gibration

For people missing trophies - Start the game so you create a Trophy data set on your PS3, and then sync with the server. Thought I lost my Heavy Rain platinum, but after starting the game, quitting, and then syncing my trophies they came back.
quoted for new page

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
The_Reckoning said:
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Thanks all for the contributions. I was pulling for you all to find your way through the darkness. Kinda sad it's coming to an end. :(

Oh but there's a new beginning. The beginning of our quest for....free copies of GoWIII!

Get complainin' people!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Stop It said:

Not a goddamn thing.

ExMachina said:
For people missing trophies - Start the game so you create a Trophy data set on your PS3, and then sync with the server. Thought I lost my Heavy Rain platinum, but after starting the game, quitting, and then syncing my trophies they came back.
Needs to go in OP.

Mad_Ban

Interesting that PS3's are fixing themselves 30 minutes before the expected time.

My guess is that the internal clock is running fast on most. :lol

Mandoric

Banned
Stop It said:

Half an hour of RTC drift over four years isn't particularly amazing. It's a pretty accurate sign that some people won't be fixed until half an hour -after- actual GMT midnight because theirs drifted the other way, so don't freak out if it rolls over and you're still broken.

LowParry

60 gig launch system back up and running smooth. Heavy Rain trophies are back after starting the game up and what not. Crisis adverted.

gotee12

My 80GB works!

But to get it there I had to unplug the power from the wall, let the console sit for 10 seconds and then started it back up. And yes, I realize the system clock is running off of a battery.

Don't know why pulling the AC cord worked, but it did. Playstation store access, date/time via internet, trophy upload, everything is working! Now back to watching stuff on the DVR...

Clipper

Stop It said:

Some clocks are going to be more in or out of synch than others. Just wait a bit and all should be good.

Top Bottom