• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 CALENDAR BUG FIXED. READ OP - now I can play Bakugan Battle Brawlers, thank God

ithorien

I tried signing in with my launch 20 gb when first reports of 20/60 popped up, no avail.

Just tried a minute ago, and it worked.

Enron

Banned
anddo0 said:
Tested both PS3s, no go.. Seriously, cut the bullshit guys, ban sticks need to come out.

No bullshit here, man. It b workin'

4399900494_e247fd1af0.jpg

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
So my refurbed 60GB is back:

Peggle now loads my gamesave (was starting in demo mode or something before)
Braid Loads (copyright error before)
Dynamic Themes are working (were corrupt)
Logged in PSN
Date updated via internet option

DemonNite

glad its working for some!

I'm gonna goto bed and try the work test kit tomorrow first before my own! dont want to mess anything up at home :lol

Dementia

80GB non-BC PS3 still doesn't work, even after trying userfriendly's fix.

guesss i'll have to stick it out for another 25 minutes :'(

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
For people missing trophies - Start the game so you create a Trophy data set on your PS3, and then sync with the server. Thought I lost my Heavy Rain platinum, but after starting the game, quitting, and then syncing my trophies they came back.

UFRA

thcsquad said:
Did I miss the GMT March 1st transition? I was planning counting the seconds down with some champagne...

No...there's still 24 min to go until it's midnight GMT, and it would be to March 2, not 1st.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
thcsquad said:
Did I miss the GMT March 1st transition? I was planning counting the seconds down with some champagne...

Clocks like this get out of synch over time I guess. So some think it's past midnight already.

Magnus

The method that seems to be working for everyone with a 60gb FAT launch system is not working for me. :(

(Disabling, then re-enabling Internet Connection and then attempting to Set Time via Internet)

Fail :(

Ploid 3.0

Motorstorm PS3, I was able to log onto PSN just now, then I updated my clock via the internet option, now I can launch TV Show King which didn't work before due to the bug. We're back in service ladies and gentlemen! Well at least the motorstorm 80gig US PS3's and 60 gigs that I heard of.

yurinka

richisawesome said:
PS3 UK 60gb launch console here.

PSN Network/store works fine, as does the internet. Yet my PSN games (pixeljunk, etc) don't work. I've activated the console too, and no luck.
My Pixeljunk Shooter works fine. I fixed my date using the Internet automatic date/hour synch.

Top Bottom