• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 CALENDAR BUG FIXED. READ OP - now I can play Bakugan Battle Brawlers, thank God

TheFatOne

user friendly said:
Ok, started PS3, same thing as last night. Tried to set clock via internet and same as last night, no luck.

Disabled then enabled internet connection and tried the set clock...... SUCCESS!!!!SIGNED INTO PSN AS WELL!!

EVERYONE TRY THIS!

I just tried this and it worked. LISTEN to THIS MAN

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
All I know is, this better be resolved by the time my copy of BC2 arrives or damage shall be inflicted upon certain people.

That's all I'm going to say.

Lince

Banned
IT WORKS!!! (Spain) I set the date to 1/1/00 23:59pm and tried to log in and voila!

I lost my Uncharted 2 trophies though.
.. I guess I should have loaded the game first and then sync with the server, keep that in mind guys if your trophies are missing.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Yes, PAL 60GB working for me.

Back in the game.

Legendary thread. PM me all your PSN ids. I feel we have all bonded today.

devilhawk

bsjezz said:
you're fucking kidding me right

get out of the house and do something other than play video games for one goddamned day

there are some immense priority issues in the videogame community
Haha.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
bsjezz said:

get out of the house and do something other than play video games for one goddamned day

:lol :lol

Okay, heres whats happening with mine.

In the UK, 60gb launch works fine now, was borked last night. Dantes Inferno trophies are gone from my list (which is the game i tried to play during borkage) but my overall total is still the same as it was.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
UFRA said:
Some of you have shitty clocks at home.

The time is 11:28PM GMT...

It's still not midnight, there's 32 min to go so wait.
theyre signing in because it's fixed for a good number of people so far

Azerach

Banned
Agent X said:
Mine is still not working.

If it is preached that Playstation®3 has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say
that there is no resurrection of the dead? If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not
even Playstation®3 has been raised. And if Playstation®3 has not been raised, our preaching
is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about
Krazy Ken, for we have testified about Krazy Ken that he raised Playstation®3 from the dead.
But he did not raise it if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then
Playstation®3 has not been raised either. And if Playstation®3 has not been raised, your faith
is futile; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Playstation®3
are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Playstation®3, we are to be pitied more than all
men. But Playstation®3 has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who
have fallen asleep.

jsoqxy.jpg

Raziel

my 60gb is working again..with a catch, all my demons souls trophies are gone :lol platinum'd it too

edit: nm, the trophy sync got them back. sony redeemed.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Koren said:
If it's a clock problem, don't expect all consoles going back to normal exactly at 0:00 GMT. For 3-y.o consoles, there's a strong possibility that the system clock is a couple minutes early or late.

So some consoles may very well be in a "normal state" right now, while others won't be till a full hour or more...

This.

TTP WARNED OF THIS ALREADY.

Seriously, don't expect your internal clock to be perfectly synched with actual time. Units will 'come back to life' at different times. I guess it's not inconceivable that some units are already working, if their system clocks already think it's midnight gmt.

user friendly said:
Ok, started PS3, same thing as last night. Tried to set clock via internet and same as last night, no luck.

Disabled then enabled internet connection and tried the set clock...... SUCCESS!!!!SIGNED INTO PSN AS WELL!!

EVERYONE TRY THIS!

WORKED FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx

60GB launch model
i had the bug
it's fine now.

PSN games work again

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Lince said:
IT WORKS!!! (Spain) I set the date to 1/1/00 23:59pm and tried to log in and voila!

I lost my Uncharted 2 trophies though.
.. I guess I should have loaded the game first and then sync with the server, keep that in mind guys if your trophies are missing.
Try syncing them outside the game. It should work...

isny

napkin dispenser
Local news just picked up on this and called it a "Sony Playstation 3 Super Bug".

At least they told people not to turn them on...

(But they obviously didn't mention phat versus slim)

edit: sure it's been mentioned, but I just noticed CNN also picked it up...wonder if they actually took the info from that guy who posted on the PSN forums...

peetfeet

Still not working (UK) 40gb phat.

But then again it didn't sign out on me til 11:50pm last night so i didn't really expect it to..... will try again in 20 mins...

bsjezz said:

Somebody didn't get their weekly meme update.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I don't trust you.... I don't trust ANY of you..... I'm leaving my PS3 off permanently to be safe.

Progmetal

My launch PAL 60GB working again. :D

The clock said 29th April 2020, but when I updated the clock via internet it was back to normal.

bsjezz said:

:lol :lol :lol

Holy shit PSN is a ghost town. None of my contacts are on line, the "last online" dates go like this:

21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
22 hours ago
23 hours ago

Etcetera.

Edit: Yeah 60 Gig Launch here, not sure about other SKUs but looks like all the 60's are safe.

Top Bottom