• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 CALENDAR BUG FIXED. READ OP - now I can play Bakugan Battle Brawlers, thank God

Rich!

PS3 UK 60gb launch console here.

PSN Network/store works fine, as does the internet. Yet my PSN games (pixeljunk, etc) don't work. I've activated the console too, and no luck.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
60 GB BC-compat PS3 working here!

Said it was 4/28 when I booted it up, but then I set the date/time via internet and now we're all gravy.

NeoUltima

bsjezz said:
you're fucking kidding me right

get out of the house and do something other than play video games for one goddamned day

there are some immense priority issues in the videogame community
:lol :lol

UFRA

Progmetal said:
My launch PAL 60GB working again. :D

The clock said 29th April 2020, but when I updated the clock via internet it was back to normal.

WHAT WAS THE FUTURE LIKE?!!????????

Mad_Ban

Those of you managing to sign in, manually sync your trophies before playing any games. This should work and return any trophies.

Morac

Neo Member
If you can get online in 30 minutes, don't sync your trophies or you might end up corrupting the online trophy database. Actually I wouldn't go online at all until Sony gives the all clear signal since the date will still be out of sync with Sony's servers.

LCfiner

bsjezz said:

get out of the house and do something other than play video games for one goddamned day

that meme will never go away as long as people think it’s sincere :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Mine's back :) Correct date and time also.

Which I find curious...figured it would be off by one. Makes me wonder how the internal clock and/or OS is calculating the date.

sinny

Banned
SONYemploee.jpg

Baha

Those of you with corrupt saves, sync your time if you managed to log in and tell us if your saves are safe!

fernoca

bsjezz said:

Wow..another one fell for it?..though at least this one seems "more new".. :lol :lol

Ristlager

bsjezz said:

You have officially failed the neogaf exame :(

gibration

My launch 60gb is working fine now but my modern warfare 2 trophies went back to 0% after they reappeared. :(
EDIT: trophies are back! yay

Afrikan

user friendly said:
Ok, started PS3, same thing as last night. Tried to set clock via internet and same as last night, no luck.

Disabled then enabled internet connection and tried the set clock...... SUCCESS!!!!SIGNED INTO PSN AS WELL!!

EVERYONE TRY THIS!

WE ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WORKED FOR ME!

off to spread the news...

I have launch 60gb...live in Cali, USA

equap

Banned
gofreak said:
Mine's back :) Correct date and time also.

Which I find curious...figured it would be off by one. Makes me wonder how the internal clock and/or OS is calculating the date.
mine showed 2/28 so i updated the date via the net.

Lince

Banned
tried to sync with the server several times but no dice, Uncharted 2 0% trophies, it could have been worse anyway!

noah111

Still Alive
Congrats to those who got their shit together now.. can't wait for Sony to say they fixed it when they didn't do jack shit (unless i'm mistaken).

lljride

Just tried, mine still doesn't work. Tried to set time via internet, got the same error as last night. WKC trophies are gone and it won't load. FML if those trophies don't reappear.

user friendly said:
Ok, started PS3, same thing as last night. Tried to set clock via internet and same as last night, no luck.

Disabled then enabled internet connection and tried the set clock...... SUCCESS!!!!SIGNED INTO PSN AS WELL!!

EVERYONE TRY THIS!
Worked :D

Yeef

NomarTyme said:
Restart your PS3 again to see if the time stay.
First thing I did when I saw that it was working was set the time to update via internet. THen I sent a message to Shagg.

Just restarted and everything is still fine, including the date and time. I'm the only one in the Uncharted 2 chat though :(

Top Bottom