• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(PS3) Super Dimensional Game Neptune Screens & Info

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
InfiniteNine said:
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a DS flash cart.

AFAIK, the villain is Goddess Magicon (also known as flash cards in Japan).

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I think the story would be funny as hell if the Sega Neptune girl is the lead character and the story is about her conquering the (console) world by making the other girls her allies.

The final boss will be a big pirate ship.

yencid said:
Im surprised at how good the reception in this thread is :eek:

It has boobs and an intriguing concept, I am also kind of shocked at the good reception even with the two positives.

androvsky said:
I'm hoping they have console-specific attacks. Like the Xbox girl should have a fire ring attack, the PS3 girl a yellow lightning of death, the Wii girl should have some sort of melee attack, and the Sega girl should be a healer character that can sacrifice herself to save the others.

Fake Spoiler
The sega girl will die before the game is done. Her people will rebel and join the other kingdoms :eek:

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Hcoregamer00 said:
I think the story would be funny as hell if the Sega Neptune girl is the lead character and the story is about her conquering the (console) world by making the other girls her allies.

The final boss will be a big pirate ship.
I'm down with Neptune being the heroine!
I wish I could make this avatar more fancy with an old gameboy font and random squares, but I lack the skill to do so with a laptop touchpad.

androvsky

Chromax said:
The youtube comment...:lol

" I wonder if the green xbox girl flashes red if she dies"

I'm hoping they have console-specific attacks. Like the Xbox girl should have a fire ring attack, the PS3 girl a yellow lightning of death, the Wii girl should have some sort of melee attack, and the Sega girl should be a healer character that can sacrifice herself to save the others.

yencid

InfiniteNine said:
I'm down with Neptune being the heroine!
I wish I could make this avatar more fancy with an old gameboy font and random squares, but I lack the skill to do so with a laptop touchpad.

androvsky said:

Im assuming the wii girl throws a remote that goes through the enemies chest and shatters them, much like all the flat screen tv's before ninty gave everyone the rubber sleves.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hcoregamer00 said:
Spoiler
The sega girl will die before the game is done :eek:

The Sega girl will throw in a money attack (reduce the money to zero). It will instantly kill the enemy/boss or miss.

90% miss though.

RavenFox

Banned
icecream said:
And in case anyone was curious... Neptune's Specs:

kbujgo.jpg

Processor: 6th Generation Multi-biochip Processor rated @ 512.16THz
CPU-dependent Memory: 6th Generation Neuronal Memory (120gn)
RAM: 8TBx16
GPU: SFHD-X7250
HDD: 8PBx4
Media Drive: 4x Purple-Ray Disc
Power: Self-generating unit (lifespan: 50 years)
Outputs: Various audio, visual and signal types are supported
Accessories: Brain-wave Controller x1, Socket x1
Additional Accessories Available for Purchase: 'Multi-tap' Socket

8terabytes x 16?? You can't even say insane at a setup like this:lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This looks awesome. :lol

Acosta

b8qy4i.jpg

I guess this girl is DS.

It could be a really funny game with the right writing, how good is Compile Heart at humour?

icecream

Public Health Threat
Hcoregamer00 said:
I think the story would be funny as hell if the Sega Neptune girl is the lead character
She is the protagonist. :D

Because of the evildoings of the predecessor of the 4 goddesses, the Goddess Majeconnu, the lower realm has become overrun by monsters. Thus Neptune runs off to try to save it. Much of the main quest is trying to find the 'key' that will unlock the 'Book That Knows Everything in the World: Histoire' and save the world.

InfiniteNine said:
If you'd like, there's Neptune's normal girl form (prior to transformation) as well :D

116nnh0.png

Hcoregamer00

icecream said:

Because of the evildoings of the predecessor of the 4 goddesses, the Goddess Majeconnu, the lower realm has become overrun by monsters. Thus Neptune runs off to try to save it. Much of the main quest is trying to find the 'key' that will unlock the 'Book That Knows Everything in the World: Histoire' and save the world.

Holy Crap, this game sounds like it will be funny as hell.

androvsky

Acosta said:
b8qy4i.jpg

I guess this girl is DS.

It could be a really funny game with the right writing, how good is Compile Heart at humour?

The post-game stuff in Cross Edge was great. They broke the fourth wall a lot, made fun of their own cliches, and just had fun with everything. Granted, it may have sounded better after having played a lot of Cross Edge, most of the humor in the main game was fairly simple stuff. Their attempts at drama were almost funnier than the regular game.

Acosta

icecream said:

Aaah, I get it, thanks Icecream.

Hcoregamer00 said:
The post-game stuff in Cross Edge was great. They broke the fourth wall a lot, made fun of their own cliches, and just had fun with everything. Granted, it may have sounded better after having played a lot of Cross Edge, most of the humor in the main game was fairly simple stuff. Their attempts at drama were almost funnier than the regular game.

Nice, that is exactly what this game needs.

Enron

Banned
SUPER DIMENSIONAL!1!!!!!!!!1!

<clicks thread>

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i think we all know the last boss should be SPLORGENBORG. in any case if it gets localised, i might give it a try, its an intresting concept.

Enron

Banned
This game title is a deception most foul. But hey, two ice cream threads in less than 7 days. It feels like Christmas

Wow, this might be the most successful icecream thread yet. I'm actually really curious about this game.

Wasn't there another game a while ago that had human representations of consoles? I think they were all lolis though.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I hope it'll have way more characters parodying almost every gaming platform; eg. Atari, MSX, NGage, or even the unique Casio "It Prints Stickers!" Loopy!

800px-CasioLoopy.png

Enron

Banned
cosmicblizzard said:
Wow, this might be the most successful icecream thread yet. I'm actually really curious about this game.

This typically isn't the measure by which successful icecream threads are determined.

Enron said:
This typically isn't the measure by which successful icecream threads are determined.

Well then least successful. The point is people are actually discussing the game and not going "lol icecream thread". When's the last time that happened?

yencid

cosmicblizzard said:
Well then least successful. The point is people are actually discussing the game and not going "lol icecream thread". When's the last time that happened?
IN THIS THREAD :O

Hcoregamer00

Tempy said:
I hope it'll have way more characters parodying almost every gaming platform; eg. Atari, MSX, NGage, or even the unique Casio "It Prints Stickers!" Loopy!

I also hope they go all out with a LOL SquareEnix character by giving her a trillion belts and buckles.

Sacha

Hello, this is the first time I read an icecream thread.

I'm interested. Story looks like it could be fun. Something NISA could pick up. Is there any other video ? That teaser wasn't really informative. :(

Xater

This is probably the first time I go into an icream thread and see a game might actually want to play. The concept is so utterly ridiculous that it has to be somewhat fun. :lol

Maybe NIS can pick this up? :D

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
ICECREAM THREA....

Wait a minute, something's not right here...I'm actually INTERESTED in the game...:lol

Seriously though Sega/NISA/I don't care who, bring this over and I"m there day one.

Enron

Banned
Why do I get the feeling GAF has always been secretly interested in icecream games, but was just waiting for an excuse D:

Top Bottom