• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 already in the wild

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Screw a plan, screw making sure everything works right we know it's not going to be perfect, screw wanting to explore everything when he could just record that shit while hes browsing it.
This! This! This!

jUB3Jpgl.jpg

So he's essentially putting his old man on the line then. His old man may have given the okay, but what if his seniors (Jack) didn't approve?

Screw a plan, screw making sure everything works right we know it's not going to be perfect, screw wanting to explore everything when he could just record that shit while hes browsing it.
Ya, like others I found the unplanned exploring more exciting.

Maybe PR from gaming sites has jaded me to the point where I prefer a shaky cam unboxing and screenshots of the audio options. It just seems more 'real', which comes across as sincere. Something I don't get from well crafted PR releases.

Gaz_RB

Yep, in my opinion that's what I meant by precision strike. Sony saw what happened when xbone got out in the wild and now they are 'simulating' that.

Could have been a little smarter about it but it's a good move none the less.

Yeah it's good but you're right, it'd be better if they gave it to someone not connected to Sony.

Honestly at this point, Sony should have done their own UI walkthrough likes MS already did.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but I've been wondering for a while now:
Who is Wario...?

He's multiple robot incarnations of Suda.

Suda 51 is actually the 51st robot. Wario is the other 50.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Honestly at this point, Sony should have done their own UI walkthrough likes MS already did.

Completely agree. People are dying of thirst wanting to see it. Just take a quick look at this thread, we are in the middle of the desert.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Just imagine receiving that...

"Your Amazon Order has shipped!"

e-mail on Monday. I'd die.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Jealous. But working the next 3 nights in a row anyways, so wouldn't be too happy having it sit a home unable to be played.

Looking forward to seeing UI vids.

DietRob

Sony wouldn't pull a stunt like Microsoft did.

Especially considering by all likelihood the only reason they have authorized the son of an exec access is because they (Sony) are living in opposite town than Microsoft.

Boyzi

Banned
Re: EU 29th. I like abstaining from shit. It's like not having a wank, even though you're absolutely dying for one.

Goldrusher

Guy W. Longworth is Senior Vice President of PlayStation Brand Marketing at Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA), responsible for all aspects of PlayStation marketing, including product marketing, brand development, PR and promotions. Longworth joined SCEA in October 2011 and reports directly to President and CEO Jack Tretton.
This explains everything, doesn't it?

That tweet will be on the frontpage of every single gaming website within the next 24 hours. Free advertising.

Then again, he shouldn't have used his own Twitter account. Now it's too obvious and/or no one will care.
"Look at this kid has a PS4 already! Oh, wait, he's the son of the SCEA marketing president. Never mind."

wizzbang

Banned
Feels that way.

Sony have been pretty laid back and easy going this year but I'm not sure some kids UI video is what they are after here. I'm sure they'd do something a bit more corporate like MS's one from a day or two ago. Even if they are relaxed you know? Some guys kid's UI video doesn't feel like an avenue they would take to make a UI video to me.

NewGame

Banned
In this day and age of social media releasing a console early to some people is a great way to essentially get free advertising. That's right. All you streetbreakers are just fiddles that Sony are playing!

I can be a fiddle too Sony! Please!!

Damn, so jealous. But it's great that he'll be posting some UI videos tomorrow considering he didn't have to do anything.

Friday cannot come quickly enough.

DietRob

In this day and age of social media releasing a console early to some people is a great way to essentially get free advertising. That's right. All you streetbreakers are just fiddles that Sony are playing!

I can be a fiddle too Sony! Please!!

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Top Bottom