• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 already in the wild

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Not me

c0fc02ce498e11e38899128d0c899e67_6.jpg

T-Mac?

freefornow

Gold Member
So, son of Senior VP of Sony Marketing has a PS4 and states he will post videos tomorrow and no-one is suspicious about this?? Not one cry of "managed PR"?
I'm sure the video will be all sorts of awesomeness and positivity.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
So, son of Senior VP of Sony Marketing has a PS4 and states he will post videos tomorrow and no-one is suspicious about this?? Not one cry of "managed PR"?

Uh, people have already called this out.
In all honesty I find it hard to believe Target JUST happened to slip the dates on that ONE purchase either, but...

drproton

Frankly I'd be just as interested if more coverage came directly from the PS Blog. I don't care what the source is.

Same with the XB1 stuff from last night. Some of the features were really appealing; too bad it had to come from a third party.

Artorias

Banned

Should probably read the thread before assuming this.

doby

I don't know. A test, maybe.

It was the exact same size as the 1.0 fw.

I couldnt find any mention of 1.0 for download.

The recovery file is 900MB so wouldn't that make 1.0 bigger than 300MB considering its the original install? (that's probably not how it works at all).

Also why take it down if it's 1.0, what harm could come of that if they ship with 1.0 anyway.

It's been mentioned several times in the thread.

I'm expecting that they won't hide the connection, otherwise he would have made a fresh account rather than the one that links him incredibly easily and blatantly to his father.

Several, including myself. It's disappointing to be sure. I really hope someone else leaks stuff tonight to upstage him. Come on... Wallmart warehouse guy!

Pro Tip: read the thread before spinning off into rage-mode and looking silly.

SJRB

Gold Member
FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCK!!!

It's only 20 more days, I can totally do this. What's 20 days, right? 20 days. 20. 20..

Pro Tip: read the thread before spinning off into rage-mode and looking silly.
You don't feel it will be a scripted presentation? Sure, you could argue that you'll still get new info on stuff, but it's not as fun. My entitled self wants to be informed and entertained! Although, if he goes off script and a ban message eventually appears, I'd settle for that.

wizzbang

Banned
FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCK!!!

It's only 20 more days, I can totally do this. What's 20 days, right? 20 days. 20. 20..

I put my pre-order in on October 29 (11 days ago?) and I'm in AU, they reckon it will ship "on or before Dec 24'th" :{

The_Monk

Can any kind fellow GAFfer tell me how do I make those "time remaining" things we often use for E3 and such events?

I wanna see how much time I have to wait to see IF I will manage to get my PS4 on the midnight launch from October 28th to 29th.

Top Bottom