• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 already in the wild

Ark

Who the fuck cares how "genuine" this is, in less than a week hundreds of thousands of people in North America will be flooding Instagram & Twitter with PS4 footage whilst Europe waits in anguish.

fantomena

Holy shit! The UPS just arrived with my PS4, and it don't launch here before 29th. Posting pics soon!

I can dream

SJRB

Gold Member
Can any kind fellow GAFfer tell me how do I make those "time remaining" things we often use for E3 and such events?

I wanna see how much time I have to wait to see IF I will manage to get my PS4 on the midnight launch from October 28th to 29th.

t1384502400z4.png

US release, based on midnight in the Pacific timezone.

t1385683200z0.png

EU release, based on GMT timezone.

DodgerSan

Tomorrow is my birthday, if Amazon somehow happened to give me my shipping confirmation i might poop blood.

If not, its gonna be a long week of looking at youtube leaks of the UI.

Happy birthday mate!
Mine's the 11th...

I have to wait for mine till the 29th :(

Uh, people have already called this out.
In all honesty I find it hard to believe Target JUST happened to slip the dates on that ONE purchase either, but...

Uh, Target issued a statement owning to the error. Multiple people have them. One of the tech sites, maybe Engadget, claims around 150 were shipped. MS marketing has no limits to what they can do!

wizzbang

Banned
Well come on, you can only blame yourself for that. Most of us preordered back in June.

Oh hey I won't deny that for a second - but hell it's not my fault the bundle which IS sensibly priced wasn't announced until late in the cycle.
The "Stock" unit at $550 is kind of not worth it.

TheContact

I'm not even jealous, don't know why but as super awesome as the PS4 is I'm not that hyped for its shitty launch games

pretty crazy there's this many leaks although it's expected

Top Bottom