• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 back in stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
If those number are anywhere near accurate, this is not selling as fast as "12k in 30 minutes", though.

Sean*O

I thought it holds them for you for a certain amount of time like on black friday you have like 10 min or something to order then its lost. Or is that just a black friday thing or am i mistaken?

Try holding a few hundred and see if it drops the count

Showing New Super Luigi U and Super Mario 3D World as having the exact same amount when I tested it.. so I'm not sure how accurate this really is since I doubt they have the exact same inventory count.

Still fun to see though!

ethomaz

Banned
PlayStation 4 Battlefield 4 Launch Day Bundle had only 1 left.

PlayStation 4 Killzone Launch Day Bundle 215

PlayStation 4 240..

Try holding a few hundred and see if it drops the count
Wow its below 300 now, it didnt update automatically but when i entered it again it dropped so yea it doesnt hold them haha, im sure i heard that somewhere though that it would hold it, maybe just 1? Doesnt matter though.

jaaz

This is the last day I believe for Christmas delivery with 1 day shipping. Makes sense Amazon opened the floodgates today...

Awntawn

People are still asleep though-- it's 6 A.M. on the West coast and still pretty damn early on the east coast.

Yeah, but I'll wager there was a good period of time after the West Coast went to bed before the East Coast woke up where the sales were dormant enough to severely skew the whole rate * time equation.

My point is I don't think we'll be able to estimate any accurate data either way based on the rate it's selling the last 999 units early in the morning :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom