• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 back in stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

viveks86

Disappear.gif

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
So the standalone PS4, Killzone bundle and Battlefield bundle all overtook and sold out before the X1 standalone.

edit: LOL ... you beat me to it.

Danny-Boy

That was awesome. I kept updating and went through Amazon selling out of the PS4, PS4 Killzone Bundle, and PS4 Battlefield Bundle. In that time the Xbox One only sold about 270 units.

Pryce

No reason not to. My thinking is that if you are lurking on these forums and are interested in a PS4, you will eventually buy one. A price drop will not happen for at least a year, likely longer. Why not get the maximum enjoyment for the price of the console. In fact, under that logic, it's almost as if you are paying a higher price the longer you wait as you will "use" the console for a collectively less amount of time. Therefore, it is as cheap as it will ever be.

Yeah, agree.

Why wait a year? There won't be a price drop for at least one year, and even then it won't be for much.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Now you guys should run over to B3D and watch Rangers spin. Yesterday he was saying PS4 demand was dead due to the sales position not rising when it came in stock, now he is in a pickle with the new numbers.

Elios83

16.34 GMT

Xbox One 180
PS4 BF4 0

Ahaha LOL at the irony of randomness :p

Btw the most important thing is that Sony can keep up with demand which is clearly higher compared to X1.
January will be a really interesting month considering that there should be enough stock for both, early adopters and fans will already have one and the holiday season effect will be gone.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Now you guys should run over to B3D and watch Rangers spin. Yesterday he was saying PS4 demand was dead due to the sales position not rising when it came in stock, now he is in a pickle with the new numbers.
Rangers as in Specialguy?

Major Nelson was probably waiting for the PS4s to sell out so he could work his magic: fastest selling console (180 units/x minutes), PS4 sold 0!

Too bad I missed this thread. A friend of mine still wants one for Christmas.

Edit: one left for Dec. 31!
Aaaaaand it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom