• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 BETA firmware 5.00 out today

Behlel

Since this update every download of an update end with a copy of something unspecified, never happened before this update, when i was on 4.5X at the end of the download the update was installed immediately.

Kremzeek

would be nice if they could make the overall UI responsiveness more snappy.

it would go a long way toward general QoL improvement.

Everything in the update just seems 'okay'. Some decent QOL improvements but I expected more out of this since it's being called 5.00.

Since this update every download of an update end with a copy of something unspecified, never happened before this update, when i was on 4.5X at the end of the download the update was installed immediately.

I noticed that too. Figured it was copying to the external storage and
just never noticed it before.

acevans2

Is there any way to use the quick menu to invite people to your party with this update? I can create a party but not get anyone in it unless I use the full OS view in the current state.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Got it downloaded and installed and stuff and...yep, it is what it is. Seeing my downloads in the quick menu is fairly novel but there isn't much else. Mah.

Diablos

Yay, I can change pop up notifications back to black.
Like, the option should have always been there once they introduced the white pop ups, but whatever, I'll take it. Oh and higher quality twitch streaming is actually nice.

I think that's all I really care about in this update! Seems underwhelming for a 5.00 release but maybe we're just expecting too much.

I think Donald Trump leaving office is more likely than online ID change at this point.

RedAssedApe

Banned
how does twitch streaming compare to youtube in terms of bitrate? not really impressed by the quality on the youtube side but it could be my upload speed fluctuating although i thought i was above what was required. currently on a 100/10 connection

Syranth

I'm looking for a US code as the parent features make this my most wanted update all year.

Edit : I see they haven't come out yet.

Top Bottom