• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS4] Play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for free from 15th to 20th December

Same publisher, though. And COD has had two free MP weekends on PC before (BO3 and IW) so it makes sense they're bringing it to console. ActiBlizz probably saw great results from those and their free Overwatch weekend and did it for COD. Wouldn't be surprised if Destiny had one in the future too. Every publisher should be doing this... even when sales are incredible, they'll always improve when more people can play the game.
PC is different from consoles though, also though it's activision the blizzard arm is handled a bit differently.

Bolivar687

Banned
PC is different from consoles though, also though it's activision the blizzard arm is handled a bit differently.

Not only is PC different from consoles but the series is absolutely dead on Steam. Free weekends are great but of course the difference here is the game has barely been out for a month. In any case, we know this game was an unprecedented drop for the series, this move shows that it really is panic time over at Activision.

Just as I was getting into zombies, I hit Level 3 and am told I can't play anymore. I guess if you hit 15 in multiplayer it'll do the same. Hopefully not.

Edit: Yep. Understandable.

Kalentan

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread.

Kinda interested since I wanted to play the SP... but a 2 stage bite might just make me less interested. If that makes sense.

Assuming it's the prologue and the first actual mission. You do get to see two good levels and even experience a bit of the space combat.

Top Bottom