• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 System Software Update 4.50 Features Detailed

KurisuKaatsu

Neo Member
I feel bad asking but I'll take a beta code if anyone has one.
I want to try the external HD feature since I'm well over my HDD size limit.

If anyone has any spare code left, I'd love one of these codes. Is just bought a PS4 pro and I'd like to test these new update. BTW my region is Europe.

beanman25

Would love to test the 3D blu rays and such here in the USA. Anyone have a spare code? Will return the favor if I get a code.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Damn, I made my request one page back.

SOmeone please tell me to check my PM.

PLEASE!

I would be VERY VERY grateful.

Free hugs.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm sorry if I'm late to this, but would really really really appreciate if someone has a spare code. I bought a few cheap pre-Pro games and would absolutely love if I can boost them.

Aspiring

Not expecting anything but while everyone is asking thought I may try. If someone has a spare code I will gladly put it to good use

Thanks in advance.

cchum

give a code to a brother with a pro
thats me
image.php

Ok .. uhm..

Why did the chicken cross the road? To cockadoodle dooo something .

eh eh ?

You're winning! Mainly due to the fact your the only one playing.

I'm not saying that a beta code would help me finish Bloodborne, the first game I'm playing on my first PS4

but I'm not NOT saying that, either

pls

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

jayu26

I don't know if this has been answered before but can you run video and music files directly from the external hard drive? If so, how does it work?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Happy friday y'all, if someone could please send a spare code, it would truly make this poor guy's weekend :)

Top Bottom