• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
... and these (which look more square) will be small, and in the front near the bottom:

The video shows both these vents from multiple angles, but I think these are the only two types we will see.

You realize that's a reflection on the lower half, right? I think people are missing that.

Log4Girlz

It's an espresso machine:

espressionecaffenovecento-e.gif

That looks like a little tin man with his arms up in the air waiting for a blowjob on his giant black schlong.

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
I thought it was a reflection too, but shouldn't the lines inside the holes be at the bottom in the reflection?

I know what you mean, but I think there's some trickery going on here, either due to angles/los or CGI. (We don't exactly have a perfect, unadulterated shot, either.)

I don't like the shading in the colours in the dimmer "reflection", but I still think that's the best answer.

Still, I'd rather speculate over this than whether or not Halo 5 will be shown tomorrow... ;-)

It's obviously Snake in a cardboard box shown in the zoom in shot. He will lift up the box and be holding the console which will be as thin as PS2 slim and cost $200. Okay maybe I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Getting hyped over the look of the console? :-/

Well, people were pissed for some bizarre reason that it wasn't shown in February, so I guess Sony's giving them what they want.

IMO, at the end of the day, it's just a box. I'm not looking at it for hundreds of hours, I'm looking and using everything they've been showing so far for hundreds of hours, so I couldn't care less.

Alright so I put all of the images together, matching the angles in which
the photos were taken with the respective shadows, cross referencing
the aparent size of the console, as shown in the blurred image.

And I have no clue what it looks like because this isn't CSI.

ironcreed

Banned
I have to say that I am happy they decided to wait until E3 to show the console. It's something to look forward to and keep excitement up. Besides, the specs and knowing that the focus was going to be on games first is mainly what I wanted to see and that was exactly how they set the tone back in February. Now it's time to see the console, more game footage and get pricing and a release date.

I think this is the most revealing/telling shot of the console:

Cg7lfxE.png

looks like a sizeable chunk of the lower left of the system (if placed horizontally).

Top Bottom