• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

dqPebA8l.png

"Graeme Boyd
@AceyBongos
Social Marketing Manager, Xbox EMEA."

lol

So salty.

DBT85

I never thought MS was so easy to troll. I knew about the fans, but not the employees. ;)

The only people to do with PS and XB that get wound up are the fans. The guys that work for both probably get on like a house on fire and have banter about this shit all the time.

Some guys from the PS side have probably emailed their mates on XB teams a load of Kaz gifs, and a load of the XB guys have probably done the same back.

Hell some of the guys I follow from places like Evolution and so on are retweeting xbox launch tweets.

darkwing

The only people to do with PS and XB that get wound up are the fans. The guys that work for both probably get on like a house on fire and have banter about this shit all the time.

Some guys from the PS side have probably emailed their mates on XB teams a load of Kaz gifs, and a load of the XB guys have probably done the same back.

Hell some of the guys I follow from places like Evolution and so on are retweeting xbox launch tweets.

but what about Nintendo

Angry Fork

Do people not understand the definition of a teaser? Or what the point of it is? The comments on the video's page are so dumb I swear.

Yeah, and that's what makes it fun. Enemies taking shots at each other just isn't that fun. But friendly rivals our hilarious.

Endo Punk

Sony you sly devil you. I think not showing the system was great on their behalf. We know the system but without actually seeing it just feels incomplete. E3 is going to be awesome, hope it doesn't get leaked. Sony needs to take a page from MS book because it just heightens the actual reveal.

electro

Banned
Damn, the PS4 console teaser video for E3 2013 on Youtube is at over 3.5 million views already after a day - kudos to Playstation marketing.

My rendition of the concept posted earlier (by Graphics Horse?).

nib95_PS4_teaser_concept.jpg~original

Just added the gloss section based on the photo above, along with the blue light and updated logo. The gloss section could house some sort of display or touch sensitive button icons or something, who knows.

Much better, thanks.
Agh I forgot to cover the back in the vent holes, I'd put them in on my first attempt.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Sorry, could someone explain this to me please?

Sure. From Wikipedia:

The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, formally known as the Great Spring Show, is a garden show held for five days in May by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea in Chelsea, London. It is the most famous flower show in the United Kingdom, and perhaps in the world, attracting visitors from all continents.
Highlights to the Chelsea Flower Show include the avant-garde show gardens designed by leading names with Floral Marquee at the centrepiece. The Show also features smaller gardens such as the Artisan and Urban Gardens.

Uhyve

Sure. From Wikipedia:

The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, formally known as the Great Spring Show, is a garden show held for five days in May by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea in Chelsea, London. It is the most famous flower show in the United Kingdom, and perhaps in the world, attracting visitors from all continents.
Highlights to the Chelsea Flower Show include the avant-garde show gardens designed by leading names with Floral Marquee at the centrepiece. The Show also features smaller gardens such as the Artisan and Urban Gardens.
It should be added that while it sounds stupid, it's a surprisingly big deal in the UK with TV coverage and stuff...

So yeah, good burn.

Top Bottom