• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 UI Walkthrough (Menus, Friends, Profile, DVR, Twitch, Apps, Store, Remote Play)

I really wish they'd utilize the touchpad to act as hotkeys for certain icons.

Swipe right to immediately go into a better view of all your games/library.

I don't like the infinite scroll list and will really miss PS3's dedicated folders I had set up.

Looks fantastic. I really like the feed and all that. I enjoy seeing what my friends are playing, and this puts all that up front for me to see. I also like when you're watching a video someone else uploaded there's an option to start up the software, if you own it. Small things like that please me.

Store isn't as smooth as the rest of the UI, but I bet that gets fixed soon. Even if it doesn't, it's not too big of a deal.

The blue is very nice.

rashbeep

Banned
Don't really like it. It does look clean in terms of transitions and notifications and it does appear to be pretty snappy, but the layout is messy imo.

Looks great to me. Clean and useful. Xbone UI looks good as well. Can't wait to get my hands on these!

Sessler is super positive in that video.

Top Bottom