• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: October 2016 Games

I'll get Gears only because my bro always makes me buy the games in the series (for co-op play). Thankfully Bing/MS Rewards helps bring the price down a bit.

Not sure if I'll get Mafia 3. Looks good and I enjoyed the first two Mafia games. I'll wait and see how the PC version turns out.

kyser73

PSVR - DC, Battlezone, Rez + PSVR Worlds.

Might get RotTR, undecided on whether to hold fire until I get my Pro in November.

BF1, TF2 etc will probably be 2017 when they're cheaper as I only really play campaigns on the big FPS franchises.

MilkBeard

Dark Souls 3 DLC for me. I may consider Tomb Raider, World of Final Fantasy (if it happens to change my mind) and Exist Archive.

Aurelius

Will probably be busy with XCom2 which gets released on 9-30. Will give some love to my Vita with either Dragon Quest Builders or World of Final Fantasy.

Theorry

Nice to see so many Gears 4 in this thread.

Never heard of Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience really. What does it include?

ChrisP63

I'll be picking up Rise of the Tomb Raider and possibly (well, most likely) Skyrim

I remember seeing that TES:V was getting support for the ps4 pro, can anyone speculate as to what this might be? I'm hoping it translates to a 60fps experience

Mafia 3
Gears of War 4
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
100 Foot Robot Golf

I would looooveee to pick REZ but I'll wait and get it with PSVR later down the line.

Colbert

Banned
@shinobi602:

You might want to add in the remark for Gears 4 that it's only available to "Windows 10" PCs. The game wont work on PCs with Windows 7 or Windows 8 installed AFAIK.

Farewell

Damn my money after october

giphy.gif

N° 2048

World of Final Fantasy
Warhammer
Mafia III
Tomb Raider
Battlefield 1
Dark Souls 3 DLC
100ft Robot Golf
Exist Archive
+like 3 Vita games coming out as well in Oct

and maybe Dragon Quest Builders.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.
It's not even about money anymore. How am I going to find the time to play all these? lol

Crazy month, Duke Nukem 3D and Rez are two of my favourite games of all time so to have them back with new stages at the same time is bizarre. Also interested in...

Battlefield 1
Mafia III
Gears of War 4
Skyrim: Special Edition
Steins;Gate Zero
RotTR Blood Ties DLC
Rock Band Rivals DLC

Melchiah

Only Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel for me, but that's probably going to keep me entertained a while.

Hopefully the Driveclub VR tracks come to the regular version at the same time.

Rocketz

Gears 4
Dark Souls 3 DLC
Maybe Titanfall 2. I'm still back and forth. New trailer showed me what I wanted to see so I might try and get the fiancé to buy it for me as an early Christmas present.

-Mafia 3
-Gears of War 4
-Rise of the Tomb Raider
-WWE 2K17
-Titanfall 2

-PlayStation VR
-Battle Zone
-RIGS
-Rez
-Driveclub VR
-Batman Arkham VR
-Headmaster
-EVE: Valkyrie
-PlayStation VR Worlds
-Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
-SUPERHYPERCUBE
-Tethered
-Tumble VR
-Super Stardust VR
-Here They Lie

KingJ2002

- Rise of Tomb Raider
- Battlefield One
- Titanfall 2
- maybe: World of Final Fantasy

If I get my hands on a PSVR

- RIGS
- Driveclub VR
- Rez Infinite

Elandyll

Banned
Meh month for me (as I'm not getting PSVR due to finances, would have been all over 100Ft Robot, Battlezone and Rez).

Dragon Quest Builders is pretty much it, but it's actually going to be a Xmas gift for my kids (and myself hehe), so ... nothing this month in actuality.

Shredderi

Propably nothing for me. I'll play DOOM and Deus EX:MD and replay Hyper Light Drifter at 60fps if I need to satisfy my gaming needs this month. That is good, I could use a little breather on my wallet. I'll be back in november for Dishonored 2.

Pjsprojects

BF1 & Tf2 but I know full well they will be cheap as chips on pc in a few months and on Origin Access with X1.

Must resist!

Top Bottom