• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Koller (@JPKoller) is up over 100 new followers (considering he had less than 150 that's pretty substantial, for him :p). So if nothing else we probably made his night.

It seems like people are picking this thing up though. Pretty good for a sunday night on a holiday (in the US).

Revven

I did my part as well. Even though I won't be getting a PS4 right away, I may get one in the future just like I got a PS3 mid-generation.

PLS ALLOW USED GAMES. Q_Q

iNoQU6V0NoQzy.png

https://twitter.com/rohdescott/status/338816945975619584

everyone thinking this is silly are going to be like ohhhh... the second they run into an inconvenience in relation to this after they've bought their shiny new PS4 or One.

glad to see the aggression.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
We need Reddit and other forums etc to pick up on this too.

We need Reddit and 4chan GAFfers to get on the case. Although I don't know which ones go there.

Man

everyone thinking this is silly are going to be like ohhhh... the second they run into an inconvenience in relation to this after they've bought their shiny new PS4 or One.
Remember the time I brought my PC gear to the cabin where I was supposed to spend a week and play Left4Dead at night. :(

I'm expecting them to wait until E3. In my opinion its the best if at their press conference they come out straight. It'll reach the maximum number of people.

Yeah, what better way to gain hype (and possibly completely counter MS's conference depending on what the Xbone policy looks like) than to be able to come out and say in front of everyone watching at E3 "We have heard the outcry from gamers across the web and we are pleased to announce that the PS4 has no DRM on it's games!"

I'm not sure getting 4chan involved would be a good idea. I like 4chan and all, but i don't think they can be trusted to not start sending out offensive tweets.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure getting 4chan involved would be a good idea. I like 4chan and all, but i don't think they can be trusted to not start sending out offensive tweets.

Good point. Although at the rate this is going on, it might happen, regardless of what we do.

Rich!

For something like this, they can be trusted.

Imagine them as the undead army in lord of the rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom