• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Hmm how can we expand this? Are any of you following any big youtubers/streamers on twitter? Maybe tweet this to them as well. Maybe they will Retweet it.

AngryJoe seems like someone who would be down for this?

nubbe

Gamers & Sony

TJzi2jp.gif

Audioboxer

if GAF makes enough noise Kotaku (and other sites) will cover it anyway, because it will become a story in and of itself.

True, just gotta keep the steam going for maximum exposure and possible trending. For social stunts like this to really even have a chance of holding any weight attention needs to keep up and not fizzle out after "an hour".

Is there a way to count all the #PS4NoDRM tweets? How many are there so far?

Enough that I just looked up all of them with the hashtag and the list was much longer than I was willing to count :)

They seem to be coming in about 5 per minute or so on average. Not enough to be trending but enough that I think they have to be wondering what's going on.

Carl

Hmm how can we expand this? Are any of you following any big youtubers/streamers on twitter? Maybe tweet this to them as well. Maybe they will Retweet it.

AngryJoe seems like someone who would be down for this?

Can't hurt to try. So long as everyone is civil about it. Tweets calling them insulting names won't get anyone anywhere.

Carl

Enough that I just looked up all of them with the hashtag and the list was much longer than I was willing to count :)

They seem to be coming in about 5 per minute or so on average. Not enough to be trending but enough that I think they have to be wondering what's going on.

I wonder if any of these guys have mention notifications turned on on their phones. If so, they'll be going crazy right now, lol

Audioboxer

I wonder if any of these guys have mention notifications turned on on their phones. If so, they'll be going crazy right now, lol

I think if you're a celebrity or a "celebrity" rule #1 of Twitter is, notifications off.

Even @yosp gets a lot these days.

It may get lost in the tweets tonight but in general it doesn't hurt to let them know. I tweet back and forth with yosp a few times a month, he's very accessible. I'm not delusional enough to think that I alone am changing anything but the more different sources they hear things the more likely it is to stick.

I expect, if online play is behind a paywall, that the uproar will be pretty large. Hopefully large enough.

Problem is, once they announce these things....it's almost always too late.

gaf i've done it

cough

finish the job... please... urrghhh

EDIT: oh and my tweet

NO PS4 USED GAMEZ STOP DIZ MADNEZZ ZONY PLZ YOU KNOW BETTER @yosp @luckylongworth @rohdescott #PS4NODRM #PS4USEDGAMES

i have to be unique to get special looks

This is like that scene in Digimon movie where all the kids came together to kill that evil digimon...
Yay!

Yay! I hope this gets attention.

neither

I don't have a twitter,but it's great to see
people let Sony know what's up!
Hope mainstream gaming sites catch wind
of this.
#PS4NoDRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom