• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4s Power Explained With Dragonball Z by Japanese Store: “Like Freeza’s Final Form

Anteater

FINALLY someone explains the power difference in DBZ terms.
I guess the PC is Goku then?

Pfixgvh.png

Toad.T

Banned
Actually, if they're just using the Freeza saga for this gen, I'd love to see the consoles eventually compared in BoG style.

"PS7 is Beerus!" "Nuh-uh, that's X4! PS7's SSG Goku!" "Shut up, both of you! PC Whiis tops both of them!"

Zomba13

Steam console will be...Pikkon.
200px-Pikkon.jpg

I member Pikkon. Didn't Goku fight him in some kinda tournament and get disqualified for touching the roof with his toe or something? And they were both dead? It was like a heaven fighting tournament or something. With aliens.

MilkBeard

I member Pikkon. Didn't Goku fight him in some kinda tournament and get disqualified for touching the roof with his toe or something? And they were both dead? It was like a heaven fighting tournament or something. With aliens.

yeah pretty much, ha ha.

Yu Narukami

He's also in the Janemba movie.

Basically, they were in the final of the tournament and the winner would get a private sparing/training session with the Grand Kai (I think its grand), problem was he had slacked for so long they were actually better then him so he bent the rules to disqualify them both to give him an extra 100 years to get back into shape.

On topic though, this is pretty damn hilarious!

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
So the Xbone is...Piccolo?
Xbone is young Goku as a Great Ape. Quite powerful but it doesn't have any focus, just lumbers around swinging at everything. Its tail (price tag) is a clear weakness that any opponent can easily target to incapacitate it.

Texhex

Banned
BgzX4KgCYAA9hfA-646x425.jpg

PS4: just how powerful is it?
If you compare the PS3 to Freeza’s first form (battle power 530,000)
PS4 is a monster machine like the fourth form of Freeza (battle power 60 million).
[8GB Memory] -> 16 times the PS3. Power: Can use the Death Beam 16 times at the same time.
[8 Cores] -> 8 Times the PS3. Number of programs that can be executed: The Ginyu Force is now 40 people.
[Memory GDDR5] -> 7 Times the PS3. Processing Speed: Will move seven time quicker.

hqdefault.jpg

Yep, he was (imo) one of the more interesting characters in the series, even if he was only in like 2 1/2 episodes.

For me the true DBZ ends at buu saga, here's my power levels.

PC-SS3 goku
PS4-mystic Gohan
Xb1-Majin Vegeta
Wiiu-SS1 trunks

None is is krillin lol and handhelds are weak by design.

This just gives Mr. Xmedia further evidence that Xbox One is Goku, and through the power of the cloud yellow lightning shall come to pass, and the hidden potential unlocked forever.

rvy

Banned
This just gives Mr. Xmedia further evidence that Xbox One is Goku, and through the power of the cloud yellow lightning shall come to pass, and the hidden potential unlocked forever.

It would be pretty amazing if costumers putting their hands in the air would power up the Xbox One.

Top Bottom