• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4s Power Explained With Dragonball Z by Japanese Store: “Like Freeza’s Final Form

zen3

Neo Member
Delivery of PS4 started in Japan today.
The worlds gather for PS4.
Bg1CYdaCYAAXn5t.jpg:large

I think it's important to note that the image in the OP is freiza's final form at 1% of his true power

Guess the PS4 won't bother going to 100% unless xbone shapes up and starts being a real challenge

a.wd

I wont lie, I really love this....I am avoiding all the next gen consoles like they are a plague but this...is damn good...

Actually, it's more accurate to say the PS3 is Goku and PS4 is SSJ Goku. X360 is Frieza and X1 is Frieza 100%. The parallels cannot be more relevant. Both the PS3 & 360 are seemingly equal, that is until Frieza (X360) goes 50% pushing Goku (PS3) over the edge that force him to have the ultimate comeback SSJ Goku (PS4). Frieza then puts up a fight by going 100% (X1) and it all seems that they are equal in battle. Only through the end did Frieza (X1) find out that Goku (PS4)'s power gap is actually bigger in comparison and request energy from him (MGS Ground Zero multiplat). However, MGS:GZ X1 is (900p) tries to hit Goku at the back but was met with a reverse power-beam (1080P/60FPS/simulated sky) thereby ending the fight once and for all.

Until Trunks appear that is...

Seik

Banned
If we're gonna go all out here, then I'm going to say that Xbone is actually Vegeta, while Goku is PS4. In the same range, but Vegeta will simply never reach the heights that Goku can.

On that basis I'd say the Wii U is like Adult Gohan, pre-mystic SS.

All the good intentions in the world but simply will never reach the power of Vegeta\Goku.

Jomjom

Banned
I bet whoever made that posts on GAF. I see these kinds of DBZ comparisons all the time on here.

I don't get it, why didn't they compare the PS4 to a good guy - one of those guys with the gold spiky hair?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The bar has been set for PS5. Super Perfect Cell or bust brehs.

Since when was Freeza's final form 60 million? I thought it was just over one million.

His 2nd form was just over a million and since that was the last official power level stated, everything after that seems to depend on who you ask. I've heard everything from 12 million to 120 million for final form Freeza.

JP

As much as people seem to like Cerny, if he'd said this at ANY of the shows he spoke about the PS4 then he would probably be cooler than Ash in Evil Dead 2.
Mark Cerny said:
PS4 battle power be 60 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil-dead-2-crazy-ash-27.jpg

RedAssedApe

Banned
Sounds like Gaf...finally a thread where you can toss all the DBZ posts and not worry about thread derail, locks, or bans lol

Top Bottom