• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4s Power Explained With Dragonball Z by Japanese Store: “Like Freeza’s Final Form

Pociask

What's with all the hate on Krillin? He had like, the coolest special attack of the original team. Circular saw > Piccolo beam > spirit bomb >>>>>>> suicide bomber attack.

4lejandro

What's with all the hate on Krillin? He had like, the coolest special attack of the original team. Circular saw > Piccolo beam > spirit bomb >>>>>>> suicide bomber attack.

Kienzan! Makankosapo! Genkidama!

I can't stand the horrible US dub, be it the music, the voices and all the censoring, I watched the series in Mexican TV, which I consider the best dub and all the music and beheadings, etc where left untouched, just wanted to get that off my chest, nothing against you :) I just assumed you watched it on CN or something because of the names heh

Soul Beat

PS4 = Frieza
WiiU = Kid Gohan
XBO = Cell Jr.

I hope that the PS4 sells tons due to this though. That'll be super hilarious.

Thorgal

I can't stand the horrible US dub, be it the music, the voices and all the censoring, I watched the series in Mexican TV, which I consider the best dub and all the music and beheadings, etc where left untouched, just wanted to get that off my chest, nothing against you :) I just assumed you watched it on CN or something because of the names heh

How can one not like voice acting of this superb
Cheesy
quality ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-hdxds3V-0

PC is Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

Oh so PC doesn't exist then. I guess it can fit sometimes. Even though I love PC. Hilarious though that you said that.

I would say PC is Goku he leaves them all behind and goes to better things but comes back to rub it in their faces subtly.

Sami+

PS4 = Frieza
WiiU = Kid Gohan
XBO = Cell Jr.

I hope that the PS4 sells tons due to this though. That'll be super hilarious.

Weren't Cell Juniors still stronger than Frieza? :p

And nah, Kid Gohan had potential. It's definitely more like -

PS4 = Goku
XB1 = Vegeta
WiiU = Yamcha

Soul Beat

Weren't Cell Juniors still stronger than Frieza? :p
And nah, Kid Gohan had potential. It's definitely more like -

PS4 = Goku
XB1 = Vegeta
WiiU = Yamcha
Were they? I honestly don't remember. lol

Exactly though, the WiiU has potential, but no one seems to care too much about it. Not to be the most powerful, mind you. But potential none the less.
Cell Jr's were way, way, way more powerful than Frieza.
Ok then. Let's see.

PS4 = Frieza
WiiU = Kid Gohan
XBO = That one pink guy who worked under Frieza.

Thorgal

Is this final form Frieza or 100% final form frieza?

Considering he isn't buff as fuck as he is at 100 % i would imagine it is final form Frieza .

100% :

Frieza-100-percent-dragon-ball-raging-blast-character-screenshot.jpg

guek

Banned
The Wii U must be Krillin, who, despite having a temporary boost, never did anything significant.

As a huge DBZ nerd, this comparison always bugged me. Making WiiU Krillin gives you nowhere to go when assigning power levels to each generation of consoles.

I've (sadly) put way too much thought into this. I even have a complete list of associated power rankings for each console starting with the Magnavox Odyssey.

Pociask

CN for life! Man, when would that have been... sometime in the late 90's? It's fair to say it's not a series I'm heavily invested in.

As a huge DBZ nerd, this comparison always bugged me. Making WiiU Krillin gives you nowhere to go when assigning power levels to each generation of consoles.

I've (sadly) put way too much thought into this. I even have a complete list of associated power rankings for each console starting with the Magnavox Odyssey.

Now you have to post this.

guek

Banned
PC has to be a character than is weak but also super strong.

( just like how gaming PCs range from weak to strong, not all are strong)

Hmmm....
Easy. Pc is android 17. Base model is fairly weak but upgraded is pretty much unstoppable. Also a small bug or exploit can bring the whole system down.

Another possibility is Baby who steals power from others. All that said, I hate using gt characters at all

shandy706

FINALLY someone explains the power difference in DBZ terms.
I guess the PC is Goku then?

I have no idea..lol

I've never gotten into DBZ. What are our choices in Characters/Power Levels for our gaming PCs that are more powerful than our X1/PS4???

Jackano

I disagree with the general Krilin bashing.
Remember what Yamcha says to Krilin daughter during the tornament in the beginning of the Buu era: "Your father is the most powerfull man in the world - Well, the most powerfull HUMAN in the world".
Not to mention he get one of the most beautiful girl of the show, but that's another story.

DeaviL

Banned
I expected TFS jokes, and i'm kinda dissapointed.

I'd do it myself, but i don't know an appropriate scene.

So, if I follow this logic this particular console fight has only been going on for about 15-20 seconds. We got over 4 and a half minutes of stuff to to look forward to.

I wonder if another store compares the power levels in hunter x hunter terms. It will allow for more spin.

Top Bottom