• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Bunch of Final Fantasy games on sale on US PSN right now (30%/50% plussers)

Aru

Final Fantasy IV complete is incredible. They've done a fantastic job with it. I can only hope in my wildest dreams that Final Fantasy VI gets the same treatment.

I really like what they've done with the music. They left the option for the original soundtrack, which is definitely welcome, but man the arrangements are great.

Not really a fan of the FFIV DS arrangements that were used in this remake. I think they lack the charm of the original tunes.
I played both games with the SNES OST.

B.K.

Final Fantasy IV complete is incredible. They've done a fantastic job with it.

It would have been a lot better if they hadn't tripled the encounter rate and if the game had better sprites. The character sprites are horrible in the Complete Collection.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Is there any reason why the PSP FF1 and 2 aren't on the US store? IIRC they're on the UK one.

rockx4

I purchased FF4 on PSN last week and I'm pretty disappointed with it. I don't remember how easy it was on the SNES, since played it when I was a kid. But I did enjoy FF4 on the DS. 15 hours in so far on the PSP version and it's absurdly easy.

scy

Any word on how long these sales should be? Or should I just mass purchase the ones I want before Tuesday "just in case"?

...assuming they're still on sale, anyway.

LiK

I bought them all,even FFVIII even tho I hated it. might revisit just to see if my opinions will change. prolly not.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Any word on how long these sales should be? Or should I just mass purchase the ones I want before Tuesday "just in case"?

...assuming they're still on sale, anyway.

Today is the last day but you have till Tuesday Grace Chen Time if you want to procrastinate (GCT is 2-6 PM PDT)

scy

Figured it'd be tomorrow GCT; guess I'll just buy them all tonight. Maybe I'll finally appreciate FFVIII!

nah

Roxas

It would have been a lot better if they hadn't tripled the encounter rate and if the game had better sprites. The character sprites are horrible in the Complete Collection.

Thats why the auto battle feature is a great addition.

MoxManiac

I purchased FF4 on PSN last week and I'm pretty disappointed with it. I don't remember how easy it was on the SNES, since played it when I was a kid. But I did enjoy FF4 on the DS. 15 hours in so far on the PSP version and it's absurdly easy.

FF4 DS is/was a lot harder then the SNES (and other) versions.

FF4 was never a hard game, even the "hard type".

Top Bottom