• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM3: Sony has one big surprise for E3 that is not the PlayStation 4.

Pachter said after his NDA E3 meeting with Sony there was a big unannounced Vita game that he was very excited about.

I'm guessing this is it.

plufim

Really? Vita has no gaemz, alreay?

I was being... facetious is the word?

Regardless, it does need some games to get in a broader audience though. I suspect that is what this is all about, probably a Vita title in a long running Sony series.

Wont be Ape Escape though, so pfffffft.

snap0212

I really hope that this will happen. Announcement of PS1 support for the Vita, just like it was announced for PSP years back. And which game should Kaz demo this time? The one and only of course, Riiiiidge Raceeer! :)
I doubt they'd do that. Wasn't it embarrassing enough the last time around? :/

They've already announced like 50 things that they could have saved for E3, but NOOOOOOooooo.

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this. The majority of Sony's internal studios still have unannounced projects. So they could still have plenty of stuff to unveil at E3 even with the announcements that they've made earlier this year.

test_account

XP-39C²
I doubt they'd do that. Wasn't it embarrassing enough the last time around? :/
Last time it was ment to be serious, so it was kinda embarrasing. If they do it this time, it will be self-irony/joking, which would really funny in my opinion :) They need Kaz to do it of course.

But yeah, i doubt it will happen. When they announced the Vita, i was hoping that Kaz would say "249 US DOLLLARS". But he only said "249 dollars" hehe :(

I really hope that this will happen. Announcement of PS1 support for the Vita, just like it was announced for PSP years back. And which game should Kaz demo this time? The one and only of course, Riiiiidge Raceeer! :)

They should do Riiiiiidge Racerrrrr again -- Kaz would be met with laughter and applause now, as opposed to silence - purely for being able to joke at his own expense.

In fact the entire conference should just be jokes about how shitty past ones have been.

test_account

XP-39C²
They should do Riiiiiidge Racerrrrr again -- Kaz would be met with laughter and applause now, as opposed to silence - purely for being able to joke at his own expense.

In fact the entire conference should just be jokes about how shitty past ones have been.
Exactly. This is why i hope that it will happen :)

Doing it through the whole press conference would get tiresome quick i think, but i'd love to see that one Ridge Racer joke at least =)

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this. The majority of Sony's internal studios still have unannounced projects. So they could still have plenty of stuff to unveil at E3 even with the announcements that they've made earlier this year.

But not nearly as impactful announcements.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Random Guess? Using the Vita with the PS3, similar to the Wii-U. Try and take some of the wind out of their sales (Hoho!)

I'm almost 100% sure that's what it is, except Remote Play hasn't improved at all with the Vita. Playing any action game (Bionic Commando: Rearmed, etc) is total garbage.

They could work around that, though, using the right methods. Would be nice.

The problem, though, is that Sony already talked about this last year.

and no, it's not the PlayStation 4.

tumblr_lxoywv_W53j1qfu4tho1_250.gif

Top Bottom