• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 02/28/08

Bootaaay said:
Eh, just bought this and was suprised to see it was only 168kb - once I started Dark Mist it detected I didn't have the latest data and began downloading the actual Depths of Darkness expansion which is over 900mb o_O It must be quite a sizeable expansion. Anyone know if the 3 new characters it adds can be played in single player as well as multiplayer?

dark mist already has an expansion and it hasnt been release anywhere else?

scea need to release all the dark mist stuff here asap

klee123

Bootaaay said:
Eh, just bought this and was suprised to see it was only 168kb - once I started Dark Mist it detected I didn't have the latest data and began downloading the actual Depths of Darkness expansion which is over 900mb o_O It must be quite a sizeable expansion. Anyone know if the 3 new characters it adds can be played in single player as well as multiplayer?

They can be played in both. The 3 new characters also adds a bit of variety with the gameplay. Overall, I'm impressed with the update.

reakt

That's disappointing for us Europeans. I thought PAIN was supposed to be released on the European store this week.

nofi

iapetus said:
UNPOSSIBLE. Pain has already been confirmed for Euro release this week, surely?

You'd be suprised what 'confirmed' means to SCEE, sometimes.

There's still time... :/

MadFuzzy

reakt said:
That's disappointing for us Europeans. I thought PAIN was supposed to be released on the European store this week.

The Sony Europe first-party Store release list from a few weeks ago has it down for 6th March, with Dark Mist, Bowling and Blast Factor Advanced on 13th. The latest list has been fairly accurate so far (bar the lack of Flow update today) so it's fairly believable.

n1n9tean

Banned
There are Dark Mist posters in Home (since last night; they weren't there immediately after the update). So, I figured we'd be getting that today.

Is their any way for me to buy US PSN content with a UK Visa card? I've got a US account but it asks me to enter a US billing address, which ofcourse I do not have.

it really bothers me for some reason that we get rock band/gh stuff every week and other things are hit and miss.

we should at least get one new ps1 game a week.

I really want to try Dark Mist before I buy it. Every time I've bought PSN games without playing a demo I've ended up regretting it. (Well, except for Tekken5) Hopefully they've taken a long time to get the game here because they're working up a demo version.

Roxas

forgive me if this is old or not, but the Tekken DR Online upgrade is only £3.49 on the UK store now. Is this new?

Ranger X said:
Dark Mist US
Dark Mist US
Dark Mist US
Dark Mist US

... ?
I don't think the U.S. will be getting it for a while because the ESRB still doesn't listed. They had PixelJunk Monster, Go! Sports Skydiving, etc. all listed before release.

tanod

when is my burrito
Argyle said:
Anyone know what they fixed on the older Rock Band DLC?

The tags for which genre they were supposed to be sorted by in-game were missing on most of them.

On Limelight, the vocals weren't turning off if you tried to turn them down to 0%.

steve

Banned
Sony has had such a tremendous week thus far, you have to think that this update will have something good in it to keep up the torrid pace.

sajj316

Was actually wondering about Dark Mist as I haven't heard of it before (might have seen a screeshot or 2 awhile back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAlxQGdoCQ

This week looks demo-less unless there is something I don't know about. An Army of Two co-op demo would be sweet (that is the point of the game right).

Is Japan the only region that gets PSOne games? Come on Sony, my PSP is hurting for some PSOne lovin. Give me Tobal and Tomba! Please!

tanod

when is my burrito
steve said:
SCEA has had such a tremendous week thus far, you have to think that this update will have something good in it to keep up the torrid pace.

fixed.

Dark Mist reminds me of a sexier version of Gauntlet.

BojTrek

Banned
nofi said:
You can get the golf demo from the UK store.

I don't feel like playing a non-translated game... that is why I will not create a UK or JAPAN gamer account... that is just crazy...

I want my USA demo for Hot Shots Golf... NOW!

careksims

LOL at Banner! Ohhh nice to hear about the updated voice chat for Puzzle Fighter and RB fixes. It's always something to wait to see what we get in the PSN for the US.

Nightz

BojTrek said:
I don't feel like playing a non-translated game... that is why I will not create a UK or JAPAN gamer account... that is just crazy...

The UK demo is in English, dude. >_>

LRB1983

Banned
tanod said:
United Kingdom

Games/Demos:
-Nothing 2: David Reeves' Adventures in Douchebaggery

Trailers:
-Conflict: Denied Ops - "Dev Diary #4"
-Haze - "Boss Speech"
It Can't Be True!
I want to be SCEE CEO or how to be a millionaire doing nothing.

sullyj

BojTrek said:

Quoted for sheer awesomeness.

Spy

I don't have a JP or UK account. I'd want the Hot Shots Golf demo on the US store for sheer convenience.

Top Bottom