• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down? (Feb 1st)

Haven't turned my Ps4 on since christmas because I was busy. Today I come home from work and was excited to play some Division beta and now the damn PSN is down.
This evening and towmorrow evening are probably the only two days I'll be able to play this months and now PSN fucks up.

Goddamn, sometime its feels like they're doing it on purpose.

xrnzaaas

Something weird is going on. My PS4 is set as primary and digital Dishonored won't load.. it hangs at the Autodesk Scaleform logo. :/

edit: nvm it took about a minute to get past that splash screen, I'm guessing it was checking for dlc or something like that

TI82

Banned
You can still access the PSN Store if you need to. Just go to the video tab, scroll down, and click the "more services" button.

ViciousDS

Banned
The hamsters powering the servers went on strike today after no collective bargaining agreement could be reached.

I told them to upgrade the running wheels and housing tubes like they wanted to in the last strike....should have seen this coming.

BouncyFrag

giphy.gif
I'm disappointed this isn't the nsfw version.
☹️

GeeTeeCee

Getting a maintenance message when trying to sign in on PS4, UK.

Glad to know The Division beta code Ubisoft finally sent me last night and I spent several hours downloading today is entirely wasted. Good job Sony.

Edit: After several minutes of fruitless log in attempts it finally let me in. Good job Sony...

Gestault

KazNotKaz is brutal, lol

Edit: Stuff's a little hitchy, but back to working for me (Northeast US). That wasn't so bad.

It's kinda back up for me, black ops 3 just gave me an update , it's struggling to prepare though

I call illuminate, they didn't want me to level up in the last hour of double XP :p

Sony is the worst. This was my only day off in 10 years. My kids are away just for today. I was about to play some mp games just now. This is literally the worst. Sony is the worst company ever.

I get the annoyance but having a single day off in 10 years sounds like a more grave problem than Sony's server maintenance for you.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
That's it! I can't take this anymore! Getting an X1 tomorrow! Grrrrr....

I'll give you $100 for your PS4.

Sony is the worst. This was my only day off in 10 years. My kids are away just for today. I was about to play some mp games just now. This is literally the worst. Sony is the worst company ever.

I can't tell what is a joke and what isn't anymore in threads like these.

Top Bottom