• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down? (Feb 1st)

Melchiah

Sony is the worst. This was my only day off in 10 years. My kids are away just for today. I was about to play some mp games just now. This is literally the worst. Sony is the worst company ever.

Yeah, they really make companies like Monsanto pale in comparison.

icespide

Banned
Sony is the worst. This was my only day off in 10 years. My kids are away just for today. I was about to play some mp games just now. This is literally the worst. Sony is the worst company ever.

dude you should take more time off

I'm out tonight so no problems. I hope I can play some uncharted later on tho.

I hope Sony sort it out so if their end is under going maintenance you can still okay your digital titles. What happens when the retire the whole service? Will the ps4 be useless?

icespide

Banned
I'm out tonight so no problems. I hope I can play some uncharted later on tho.

I hope Sony sort it out so if their end is under going maintenance you can still okay your digital titles. What happens when the retire the whole service? Will the ps4 be useless?

1) it's already back up

2) you can play your digital titles offline if your PS4 is set as your primary console

dezzy8

Maybe you should blame yourself for not taking any days off.

so it was down for about 2 hours. lets be clear. we as consumers should never be making excuses for an outage. It should never be ok. We should expect it to work and work all the time. However, lets not blow this out of proportion. It was down for 2 hours, for reasons unknown. that's not a significant amount of time. If it's your day off then you still have literally the rest of the day to play.

My Australian account can connect but my American one can't....what?

mgc.gif

Bastion

I have not been able to access PSN on my PS4 or Vita most of the day. The PSN app and my PS3 does allow me to access the store but I get an error when actually purchasing the items.

Any one else having issues today?

Top Bottom