• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX (Playstation Experience) Attendees Thread Dec 5-6 2015

Vire

Why did they do it so damn early? Feel bad for y'all West Coasters having to get up that 6 am on a weekend.

Pandacon

I'm glad i picked up my badge yesterday. This isn't the worst line i've been, then again, there are still three more hours to go.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad i picked up my badge yesterday. This isn't the worst line i've been, then again, there are still three more hours to go.

It's not bad... I feel bad for the giant line of people didn't get their badges yet. And my friends thought I was crazy for going early yesterday.

Jotaka

https://twitter.com/HeatherOStudio/status/673159080450502656
CfSg7vf.jpg

Ephemeris

I'm wondering if I should still try to go over now or watch at home and go for floor opening. Already have my badge and I'm about 15mins away by foot

AsakuraZ

Showed up in line at about 6:30, they let both the line badge line and the keynote line in at the same time. Got our badges, waited in line and just got into the keynote. Only maybe 7 rows away from stage, life is good!

Oh and got the goodie bag! Thanks GAF! See you guys tonight at moe!

Top Bottom